Too Late Part 5

Everyone buckle up for possibly the last part in the series. Also incase you weren't aware of this before, Jacob isn't very heavily involved

Charles and Joey talking again, your last month of school, your love life going pretty well, conclusion...life is good. At least that's what you were thinking to yourself as you arrived at school and pulled the door open. You make your way down the oh so familiar hallway. Pretty soon it would be your last year and you would start getting all sentimental and ish.

"Just gonna walk by and not say anything"

Your snapped out of your thoughts by Joeys voice as he wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you towards him.

"Sorry Hoseph I was thinking"

You giggle as he places a kiss on your nose. 

"About how amazing Saturday night was"

He jokes, biting down on his lip as his eyes scanned your face.

"No idiot, unlike you I don't think about sex 25/8"

"I do not"

He rolls his eyes playfully and closes his locker as you walk to class.

"It was pretty amazing though"

You say quietly although he could still hear. He chuckles softly and kisses your cheek.

"I'll see you later"

He says walking off to his class further down the hallway as you go into yours.

~~~

"What's up with you, and don't pretend it's nothing because your not fooling anyone"

Joey says as you sit in last period awaiting the final few minutes of another school day.

"I was just thinking about something"

"The same thing you were thinking about this morning and still won't tell me?"

You roll your eyes playfully.

"I haven't told you because you'll freak out"

"Are you pregnant?"

"What the hell Joey no! We've had sex once where did you get that from!"

He starts laughing causing you to join in.

"What else could there be to freak out about"

You calm down from your laughter and get serious again.

"I've been thinking about...us"

He takes your hands giving you a partially confused and upset look.

"Us...as in you think we should break up, us"

"I don't know, but your leaving and-"

"Princess it's only like two states over we can make it work"

"But I won't get to see you everyday"

He sighs.

"We can FaceTime, and I'll come visit"

You shake your head no.

"You'll be waaaay too busy for that, my oldest brother is in college and we barely talk to him"

"Ok but I won't be like that"

Riiiiiiiiiiiing

I spelled the bell ringing as an actual ring because some people who I will not mention, complain about spelling it with a b in front (bring) but isn't that the exact sound a school bell makes. At least that's what my school bell sounds like.