Intern Part 3

"If you want it, you got it" 🎼 just like how you wanted part 3 and here it is. Sorry I'm corny. Ironic song choice isn't it 😂😂. Oh also this is gonna get dirty too. Expect it.

You woke up to the feeling of warm kisses being peppered on your neck.

"Morning sunshine"

You stretch a little in his arms, listening to his raspy but soothing morning voice.

"Morning"

You finally answer back.

"How are you feeling, after last night I mean"

"A little sore, but I'm ok"

"Aww I'm sorry, but I can fix that"

He whispers slipping his hand under the blanket. He starts massaging your torso, and progressively moves his hand lower. You moan lightly at the feeling, enjoying the way he touched you.

"Better"

He whispers on your neck. You nod and he slips his hand away.

"I'm gonna go shower, meeting later"

He kisses your forehead as he gets up.

"The guest bathroom is down the hall on the right"

He says before walking to his own bathroom. You took his advice and went to shower, putting on a shirt he gave you, that fit like a dress. You walk out of the bathroom, hair still a little wet. He wasn't in his room so you went downstairs. Jacob was at the stove cooking shirtless, showered and smelling like aftershave. You hug him from behind.

"Hey beautiful"

He says, turning off the stove and putting the food into two plates. He turns around and accepts your hug, planting a kiss on your head before handing you a plate. You eat in mostly silence. Too deep in thought to entertain conversation. His hand on your thigh snaps you out of it.

"What's wrong"

He asks genuinely

"Nothing...everything"

You answer sighing

"Talk to me"

"Your my boss Jacob, what if this messed everything up"

"Your having second thoughts about last night"

"It's just-"

"Don't worry about that"

He presses his forehead against yours.

"We're different people outside of work, no one has to know"

"But how do you feel, like really feel"

You ask, avoiding his gaze.

"I feel like my life was crap before I met you, and keeping you around is all I want"

"Really"

"Really"

He lifts your chin.

"I love you"

Your eyes widen.

"I-I Love you too"

He leans in, pressing his soft lips against yours. You share a passionate kiss before pulling away and enjoying the rest of your breakfast. Later, Jacob drove you home and then went to his meeting. You didn't see him for the rest of that weekend.

~Monday morning~

Summer was ending soon, and so would your internship. You knew deep down you would really miss it. Which was all you could think about as you rode the elevator up that morning.