"Your Here for Her Anyway"

For those of you who are slow (like me) and couldn't figure this out, every part is different. No offense. Also this is a long one because I'm making up for not updating recently. Finna be dirty too. Prepare yourselves now.

"I knew I shouldn't have invited you to this"

You snap at Jacob who was currently placing wet kisses on your neck while you tried and failed to cut avocados.

"Why did you then"

He whispers. 

"You invited yourself dumb@$$"

"You can't tell me your not liking this"

He whisper softly against your neck. You turn around and push him off you.

"Leave me alone Jacob"

You say kinda harshly. His expression drops and he leans on the other side of the counter.

"Go talk to Jenna, your here for her anyway"

He opens his mouth to say something but you had already picked up the plate with avocado slices and walked outside to your backyard.

"Oh hey Y/n"

Your older sister Jenna says in that annoying voice of hers. You put the plate of avocados on the outdoor table in front of her and her friends.

"Happy now"

You ask sarcastically.

"Y'know I think we could use some drinks, huh ladies"

She asks the rest of her friends who were sitting around her.

"Since when did I agree to cater your dumb party"

You snap. Jenna simply waves her phone in front of your face and gives you an evil look. You sigh but go back inside. She's literally been crushing on Jacob since middle school, but ever since she found out he started talking to you, she's been using your texts as blackmail. This brings you to the current predicament of going downstairs to the basement to look for the extra drinks.

"Hey Y/n"

Charles, possibly the only normal person Jenna hangs out with says from the couch.

"Hi Char"

You sigh opening the basement fridge and grabbing the large bottles of soda.

"I'm here too y'know"

Jacob says, not looking up from his Xbox controller.

"And I really wish you weren't"

You answer with a slight attitude.

"Why are you even down here"

He snaps.

"Why are you even in my house"

You answer back, the other boys laugh as you go back upstairs. He's such a prick. He's the reason why your in this situation in the first place.

~~~~~~~~

"Aww thanks sissy"

Jenna says as her and her friends take the drinks and get back to their petty gossip. You roll your eyes and go inside. How on earth did you end up with a snake for a sister and a prick for someone your not even dating but won't leave you alone. Either way you had chores to do, on top of the extra ones from Jenna. You go upstairs to grab your laundry basket, but as you were passing the bathroom the door opened and you were face to face with the one person you really wish wasn't here.