Wrong Part 6

Hey so I'm thinking of moving all the episodes of Wrong next to each other. That way when people read them they can just go 1-6 or possible to 7? Who knows maybe this book will be taken over by the "Wrong" series for a while??

"Would you quit fidgeting I'm trying to focus on the road"

Jacob teases as he drives down the highway. You were currently on your way home from college to visit your and his parents. Today would also be the day you told them about your relationship.

"I'm sorry it's just, what if everything blows up in our faces"

"Nothing could keep me from seeing you Y/n, not even the law"

You giggle knowing it was true, but both of you being legal adults now made it a whole lot easier. You straighten the dress you were wearing...

 You straighten the dress you were wearing

"You look gorgeous babygirl"

He compliments kissing your hand from across the seat.

"Thanks J...you look handsome as well"

"Aww babe your gonna make me blush"

He teases as you get to the top of your driveway. Based on the number of cars you could already tell that his parents, your parents, and Mark were home. He parks behind Mark and takes his keys out.

"Let's do this"

He chuckles at his own joke as he gets out the car before opening your door. He slips his arm around your waist as you walk up the driveway to your door.

"No matter what happens just know I love you"

"I love you too"

You blush before unlocking your house door.

"MOOOOOOOOM YOUR FAVORITE CHILD HAS RETURNED FROM COLLEGE TO VISIT YOU"

"Y/n!"

She shouts excitedly as you run over giving her a big hug followed by your dad. Jacob and his parents do the same.

"Hey why didn't you deny that she's your favorite child!"

Mark exclaims before giving you a hug.

"So your finally doing it"
He whispers

"It's time"
You whisper back

"I'm gonna go make some popcorn before the show starts"
He whispers.

You slap the back of his neck as he walks away laughing.

"So what was this big announcement you both came home for"

Jacobs Mom asked as the four of your parents sat down at the dining room table. You look at Jacob who nods at you as you both face forward.

"There's something we haven't been completely honest about"

You explain. They look at you intently as Jacob slips his hand in yours.

"We're...together"

He confesses waiting for a reaction. Your smiling mom was the first to say something.

"Well it's about time you two came clean"

"Wait you knew?"

"I raised you kid, of course I knew"

"So you all knew"

He asks confused now.

"Of course we did, we've seen the way you look at each other from across the room"

His dad laughs.

You look at Jacob and he looks back at you. Neither of you could keep your smiles in.

"Aww young love"
His mom smiles

"Uh I'm 23"
Jacob corrects making everyone chuckle

"Your young compared to us kiddo"

Everyone laughs.

"So your ok with it"

"Of course we are honey, we trust both of you"
Your dad answers.

"You've got a good girl there Jacob, take care of her"
His dad says.

"I will"
Jacob says looking directly at you making you blush.

"Aww"
All your parents tease as he pulls you into a hug.

"We did it"
He whispers

"Yeah...we did"
You whisper back knowing this was the guy you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

"Well I didn't cook to everyone to Olive Garden!"

Your mom rounds everyone up as you all go out to eat in celebration.

Hello everyone and welcome to the last episode of Wrong. I think we ended off in a good place, So this series is coming to a close. Until next time📖📔💖~ Bianca