Groups Part 9

Please do not skip my paragraph at the end. You will laugh I promise.

As far as you could remember, there hadn't been a riot or any kind of massive disagreement between the groups at your school. You assumed the change had inspired everyone to get along, which worked well in your favor. Now unfortunately you were stuck with the problem of reaching your boyfriend, who insisted on being that annoying person who reads your texts but doesn't answer them.

Whatever, I'll go talk to him later

You think as you direct your attention to the window and the slowly setting sun. The pink hue of the sky was nice and relaxin-

Wait a minute

You look closer at the window to try and figure out if what you were seeing was actually real. Aaron and someone you didn't know were talking to...Loren's dad. No wonder they're on your side of town.

But why?

You open the window slightly and duck down just enough to see and hear what was going on.

"50,000, all here and accounted for"

The person you couldn't recognize states. You may not have been able to see their face but you knew the voice...Blake. Aaron pulls out several bags of something probably illegal and hands them off before leaving, all three of them looking in both directions before walking away. Lorens dad drives, but Aaron and Blake walk.

Absolutely not!

You think as you sprint downstairs and open the door just enough to see them walking to the train tracks, probably back to their side of town. However your investigation wasn't done yet. You get in the car and slowly drive after them. Of course because you were being a stealth god, Aaron got home before you.

"Aaron!"

You yell as he's walking up his driveway. He turns and smiles.

"I didn't expect to see you today"

"And I didn't expected you to keep dealing"

His smile fades, and instead he sighs.

"I'm sorry, I promised I know...Blake got me back into it"

"Aaron-"

"It's not that I want to Y/n, the money's good and it's not like I don't already have a reputation"

He seemed to be really upset by your conversation, so instead you pull him into a hug. He hugs you back tighter and buries his head in your shoulder.

"I want to stop, you know I do"

"We'll figure it out ok"

You sigh as you finally let go.

"Just don't get yourself killed"

"I won't"

He says kind of unsurely as he walks inside and you walk back to your car. The funny thing was that Aaron and Jacob lived on the same street, so why not kill two birds with one stone. All you had to do was drive down a few more houses until you got to his. For some odd reason, the front door was already unlocked when you arrived. You brush it off and go inside, planning to sneak up on him. As you tiptoe around his house however...nothing. You decide to check upstairs where you hear the shower faintly running. Unfortunately for you, seeing another girl asleep in his bed is not what you meant by surprise. You tap on her shoulder gently until she wakes up.

"Hi, who the f*ck are you"

You say kind of annoyed.

"I'm his-"