Groups Part 8

After multiple requests from a certain person who I will not call out because I'm nice, @jacobximagines, I have written another chapter of "Groups". Your welcome. Ok bye.

"Are you even listening to me"

Aaron exclaims in the group discussion you, him, Jacob, and the rest of your friends were having.

"Yeah I'm listening, it just takes me a second to process that amount of stupidity before I respond"

You say making everyone laugh.

"I'm serious though, don't you think it would be at least a little cool"

He tries to protest.

"Literally no one was thinking that Aaron, no one"

Luna says making you all laugh again.

"Well at least tell us why your actually considering that"

"Because eventually I'm gonna-"

Aaron's argument was cut off by Maddie and that smug little face of hers walking over to the group and wedging herself in between Jacob and Luna. Of course she was in an attention grabbing outfit, something you wouldn't even dream of wearing out the house.

"Heeeey friends"

"Ugh you again"

You roll your eyes.

"I heard that, but I'm choosing to ignore you because your unimportant right now"

She says clearly eyeing Jacob. Who does she think she is just intruding on your friend group and creeping on your boyfriend like no, back tf up. We don't swing that way.

"Anyways, I'm here to invite you all to the party of the year. Everyone will be there, except you Y/n I don't like you"

Did this b*tch really just. Oh no she didn't. You stand up straighter from leaning against the wall and give her your b*tchiest of b*tchfaces.

"Look, Maddie, there's a reason why your his ex and I'm his girlfriend"

She gives you the same look back.

"And that would be"

"Your an EXample of what he shouldn't have again in the future, now disappear"

You emphasize the "ex" for effect. By this time your friends jaws were dropped. They had probably never seen you so defensive about anything.

"Listen you short @$$-"

The early bell for last period rings and cuts off her comeback.

"Maddie I'd love to stay and chat but when I see your face there's nothing I would change except the direction I'm walking in, I'm gonna do that now. See you never"

You turn and walk off to your class feeling satisfied with how that played out.

~Later~

Last period had just finished and now as you were at your locker fixing your hair you noticed someone walk up behind you in your mirror. You turn and smile at him.

"Hi Jaco-"

He smashes his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss.

"I love you"

He says when he finally pulls away.

"What did I do?"

You ask confused. He usually wasn't this "handsy" in school.

"The way you handled Maddie this morning, it was hot"

You chuckle but he seemed dead serious.

"I'm not kidding"