Power Part 6

You guys wanted more so here we go. I'll try to make it good but like I said before, I suck. Carry on.

Weeks later you were still thinking about your anniversary. Since that night you had become even closer, and you loved every second of it. The struggle wasn't over though. Jacob was more anxious now that ever, and no matter what you tried, it never helped. Take now for example: He was pacing around the kitchen while you sit on the counter following him with your eyes.

"I don't know what to do anymore"

"Stop pacing for a start"

He sighs and walks over to you resting his hands on your legs.

"I don't want anyone I love getting hurt because of me, especially you"

You couldn't think of anything to say, so you kissed him. He kisses back, seeming like he really needed it.

"No ones getting hurt Jacob, it's not like they know where you live"

"They don't know where I live, but the problem is if they know where you do"

You give him a confused look.

"By now they all know that your the closet thing to me besides family, anyone smart enough to track you down could find me in a heartbeat"

"You could say that, or you could stop thinking like a madman and do what I always do when I'm stressed"

"Cry while eating Nutella with a spoon and watching videos of kittens falling off chairs?"

"No you idiot, eat ice cream and think about my problems"

You snap as he continues to laugh about something that you didn't think was funny.

"That was only one time"

You mutter walking away to the sound of him still laughing as he opened the freezer. You were on the couch watching TV, when he came out the kitchen with the entire container of ice cream.

"Uh Jacob"

"Here"

He hands you a spoon and sits down next to you.

"I'm pretty sure no human being is supposed to consume this much ice cream in a day"

You state matter-of-factly.

"That's where there are two of us"

He smirks taking a spoonful. You laugh, but join in helping him eat it. A couple minutes later you get a call from your job. Jacob nods for you to answer it.

"Hello"

"Hi Piper what's up"

"They did what"

"The bank closes in *checks time* an hour"

"What do you mean there are people, kick them out!"

"Yes I know that's illegal but nothings illegal if you don't get caught"

Jacob starts laughing when he hears that.