Sporty

"JOESPH MATHEW BIRLEM GIVE ME BACK MY FOOTBALL OR SO HELP ME I WILL TELL YOUR MOTHER ABOUT THE HALLOWEEN INCIDENT"

You were currently at the park with your best friend Joey and his sister Sophia. The three of you always hang out together but today he decided to be extra and refuse to give you your brothers football back.

~Meanwhile~

"So what brings you to Florida Jacob"

Mark asks

"I moved for a couple reasons, I got bullied pretty bad in Virginia"

"Sucks dude, but you seem pretty cool and you'll like it here"

Mark and Jacob stop talking and look around at the peace and serenity of the park. Then they see you, Joey, and Sofia running in their direction, and immediately start laughing.

"The town crazies?"

Jacob joked making both of them laugh.

"Nah those are my good friends Joey and Y/n, and his little sis Sophia"

"Well they look exciting"

"Some of my best friends, even though Sophia's a grade younger, she's chill"

Mark answers.

"You like her don't you"
Jacob questions raising an eyebrow

"I couldn't do that to Joey"

Mark justifies.

"Whatever you say man...but I think you should go for it"

"Hey stop changing the subject we're here to help you make friends!"

He and Mark laugh.

"I'll call them over"

Mark states before shouting.

"JOEY, Y/N, SOPHIA!!!"

The three of you stop running and look to see Mark waving. You all run over and stand there panting.

"These three unruly maniacs are my best friends"

"Nice to...see you too...Mark"

You pant between breaths

"What were you going anyways"
Mark asks

"Chasing down Mr. "I quiff my hair up to Jesus" so he would give me back my football"

Everyone starts laughing hysterically.

"I don't know why your laughing Mark, you do it too"

"Hey?!"

Joey and Mark exclaim at the same time as the laughter dies down.

"Anyway this is Jacob, he's new in town and I'm showing him the ropes"

"Hi I'm Joey"

Joey says doing that generic boy handshake that every boy knows how to do.