Intern Part 6

You didn't really think I would just leave it like that...did you? By the way this song is so fitting for the storyline you should definitely listen to it.

With your first year of college almost done, you decided to go home for the weekend and visit everyone. The second you told Jacob you were thinking of coming back, he insisted on flying you back home. Now as you were getting off the plane, seeing his gorgeous face waiting for you was all you could think of. You pull your suitcase around to the waiting area and then you see him. Tall, well dressed, nice hair, your boyfriend.

"Jacob"

You say getting a little closer. He turns around and his expression brightens the second he sees you.

He smiles goofily as you run towards him doing the same

He smiles goofily as you run towards him doing the same. He catches you in his arms, spinning you around as you hug him back. He peppers kisses all over your face before putting you down but still holding you in his arms.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you"

He says, running a hand through your hair.

"I think I could get an idea"

You smile. He lifts your chin kissing you gently, a feeling you've missed for a long time.

"I've been missing you like crazy"

He says, taking your luggage as he leads you out the airport hand in hand.

"Well I'm back for the weekend so hopefully you won't anymore"

On the drive back to his house, you tell him all about your new life as an adult on your own. You caught him smiling at you on the road a couple times, but being so happy to see him, all you could do was laugh it off. You eventually got to his house, and he took your luggage inside with you trailing behind. Jacob comes back downstairs and lifts you off the ground, wrapping your legs around his torso. You run a hand through his hair before gently leaning in to kiss him.

"Hi"

He smiles, nose touching yours.

"Hi"

You respond, doing the same.

"I missed you"

"I know dummy"

You joke, placing a kiss on his nose. He chuckles deeply as puts you down, one of the many things you missed about him.

"I can cook for you, or we can go get food if you want"

You think for a minute. He's so sweet.

"Can we go out? I've spent too much time cooped up in my dorm"

He smiles and nods.

"Popeyes"

He asks.

"Popeyes"