He's Back

Your a senior in high school who just finished taking your SAT's. You were waiting for them to email you your results as you drove home, and sure enough...ding! The email came in right as you were turning into your driveway causing you to almost hit the other three cars. You look at your scores and scream excitedly. They were way better than what you hoped and more than enough to get you into college. As you were skipping excitedly into your house, you looked at each car in your driveway...

Your parents
Your brother
???

You had no idea who's car the third one was but now you were more excited knowing your brother was home from college. He's two years older than you and you didn't get to see him often, but when you did it was always fun. You unlock your house door running towards the kitchen excitedly.

You: MOM MOM MOM MOM *trips over coffee table* OUCH *gets up* MOM MOM MOM MOTHER GUESS WHST I GOT ON THE SAT's!!!!!

You finish yelling as you run into the kitchen to see your family plus someone who looks incredibly familiar making dinner.

Your mom: Hi honey I'm guessing your score was good

You: (excited) Better than good I'm definitely getting into college!

Your dad high fives you.

Your dad: Atta girl

Your mom: Well if your brother got in so can you

Andrew: Hey!

You all laugh and that's when your parents decided to address the elephant in the room.

Your mom: Oh by the way this is Jacob one of Andrews college friends, he's going to be staying with us for a while so be nice

You nod shifting your gaze from your mom to Jacob who was now eyeing you with the same realization. You already knew Jacob. You more than knew him. He's been friends with your brother forever, and you dated when he was in senior year and you were a sophomore. Of course him being two years older, you weren't enough to fill his needs and he cheated on you. But like I said....no one knows that.

Your mom: Ok everyone sit down for dinner

One of your best qualities just happened to be pathological lying...in other words coming up with a good lie on the spot. It was a blessing and a curse.

You: Mom can I eat in my room, I have a huuuge biology test to study for

Your mom is a sucker for schoolwork lies.

Your mom: Of course honey

She says handing you a plate. You thank her taking the plate and speeding up to your room. You had bought yourself the rest of the night alone.
~~~~~Later~~~~~~~
You spent that time doing the actual homework you had been assigned that day and now you were lounging. You had already showered and were standing at the mirror in your Calvin's brushing the knots out of your hair while listening to Mine (the song in the media bar) by Bazzi.

You: (singing) You so f*ckin precious when you smile, hit it from the back and drive you wild...

???: Your good

You turn and see Jacob shirtless standing in your bathroom doorway checking you out.

You: Why the hell are you walking around shirtless in my house

Jacob: Chill hothead it's 10:30 everyone's asleep

You: Oh...well then why are you here

Jacob: Because...I wanted to see you

He gets closer as he talks so you step back until your pinned against the sink with nowhere else to go.

You: Ok you saw me you can go now

Jacob: Look Y/n I know I f*cked up but I miss you like crazy

You give him a look.

You: Then why'd you throw me away

Jacob: Believe me it was the dumbest thing I ever did

You sigh looking at the floor and he lifts your chin. His eyes shift over your body from your toes up to your lips and you find yourself staring at his plump pink ones.

You: I-I don't trust you

Jacob: I think we could work something out

He says in a deep raspy voice as he pulls you in for a kiss. You hadn't felt the sparks you were feeling since you broke up, but the second you remembered that you pull away.

Jacob: What

You: Jacob your 20 why would you want me

Jacob: And you can do math

You suppress a laugh and he leans into you making you feel his breath on your neck.

You: E-either way it's just n-not gonna work out and I-I don't wanna set myself up for that again

Being so close to him was making you nervous and he knew it.

Jacob: Don't lie to me princess you want this just as much as I do

You: So what if I do it can't happen!

He grabs the back of your head smashing your lips together in a passionate kiss. You kiss him back against your better judgement and he lifts you off the sink counter and walks you through your room to your bed. He lays you down gently getting on top of you without breaking the kiss. Your makeout started getting heated but he pulled away leaving you craving more.

Jacob: (whispering) We can't do anymore babygirl

You: W-why

He leans into your ear.

Jacob: (whispering) Because your not ready for what I wanna do with you...let's take it slow

You nod exhaling deeply.

Jacob: I still love you Y/n, I always have

You: You stopped talking to me

Jacob: I know

You: You blocked my number

Jacob: I know

You: (hurt) You slept with my best friend

Jacob: I know! I was a jerk to you and you have every right to not forgive me but I promise you I'm different now

You: But my brother

Jacob: F*ck him I want you

Hearing him say that makes you hot inside, you were really hoping he didn't notice.

Jacob: Please princess

You sigh heavily staring at the gorgeous guy on top of you begging for your affection.

You: If I say yes will you leave me alone

He nods

You: Yes Jacob, I'll go out with you

Jacob: YESSSS!!!!

You place your index finger over his lips.

You: ssh

He kisses your finger.

You: We made a deal now go away

Jacob smirks walking away. As he got to your door he turned admiring you one more time.

Jacob: By the way, nice job lying to your mom

He chuckled before walking away.

Here's another long random thing that I just wanted to update today. I don't know... happy singles awareness day 🥀🥀💔💔👌🏽🖤~ Bianca