No Reflection Part 2

Disclaimers: This is long, possibly weird, and may get dirty. I feel like it sucks but I tried so don't hate on me. For the record, this is gonna get intense.

You've known Jacob for three months now. When he said you were his girlfriend he wasn't lying, but to be honest you didn't mind having someone care about you that much. I'm mean yes you only went out at night, but when you did it was amazing.

Knock knock

You hear the familiar knock on your window, meaning he was over. You quickly open it and he practically tackles you to the floor on your way in.

"Well hello to you too"

You giggle and he leans in immediately pressing his lips against yours. He pulls away the second he does and stands you up.

"What"

You ask studying the worry flashing over his face. He presses his index and middle fingers against your neck.

"Babe when was the last time you took your temperature"

"Uh never, I'm not sick"

"Then tell me why your at least 20 degrees colder than usual"

Your eyes widen in realization as you run your hand over the vampire bite on your neck. Jacob opens your mouth.

"Oh yeah, those fangs are growing in nicely"

"Jacob!"

"Hey at least you'll be the hottest vampire I know"

You feel the warm fuzzy feeling of a blush, but when you look in the mirror, not only do you not see the blush, you don't see yourself.

"Vampires don't blush, but look at that your already becoming invisible"

"I know your enjoying this but how am I supposed to go to school!"

You panic. He rests both hands on your shoulders.

"Relax, your life will be totally different now"

He pulls your hand towards the window.

"What are you doing"

You ask as he starts climbing out.

"We were going on a date remember"

You nod in realization as he helps you out the window.

"Where are we going this time"

You ask as he leads you closer and closer to the end of the street. You live on a dead end. The last house there is abandoned and rumored to be "haunted", and then it leads straight into the forest.

"Now that your part vampy, you can see what I see everyday, and you'll realize we've known each other for the longest time"

His words confuse you, but as you pass the abandoned house, you blink. Almost instantly you see people in there playing a card game around a dimly lit table. Wait. Not people. Wolves.

"No way"

"Yes way"

He smirks. Let's go visit my hometown.

"Transylvania?"

You joke.

"Very funny"

He pretends to laugh as you walk into the woods. What you were seeing was crazy. Werewolves, vampires, elves, fairies, pegasi, unicorns, the list goes on and on. He pulls you down that one road that looks like no one uses.