Groups Part 4

There are so many series' in this book sometimes I can't even keep up with them 😂😂

"So who's starting"

Luna asks genuinely.

"Y/n truth or dare"

Mark asks

"Truth"

You answer in a monotone way.

"When did you start speaking Italian"

"Uuuuuuh...when I was like five, my grandparents always talk to me in Italian and I decided I wanted to understand them, that's why my mom started teaching me"

"I'm imagining little Y/n running around speaking Italian"

"Don't imagine that, you might get night terrors"

Everyone laughs when you say that. You stared off the game normally, but everyones questions for each other started getting deeper. Stuff like:

Who was your first girlfriend
Are you a virgin
Do you live with both parents

You realized no one was even giving dares, you just wanted to know as much about each other as possible.

"Y/n"

"Huh"

You snap out of it.

"It's your turn"

Aaron, Mark, and Luna nodded at you as if they knew what you had to ask. You take a deep breath before summing up all your courage.

"Jacob truth or dare"

"Truth"

He answers. You look up at him with sincerity in your eyes.

"Why did you break up with Maddie"

His face goes limp for a split second. He looks up at Mark who nods quietly, almost suggesting he needed to tell you. Jacob sighs.

"We got into a fight...like a bad fight... to this day I can't even remember what it was about. She got me more mad than I've ever been in my life...and then I did the one thing your never supposed to do"

His eyes get glassy as he meets yours. You signal for your friends to go away and they catch on quietly slipping upstairs.

"I hit her Y/n"

He can barely say, his face overtaken with emotion as he lets tears slip out of his eyes.

"Please don't leave me, if I loose you I have no one"

He says crying now. You wipe tears from his eyes hugging him gently as you did so.

"I could never leave you Jacob"

You say now feeling yourself overcome with emotion. 

"I don't deserve someone like you, I'm a bad person and I always will be"

He puts himself down only breaking your heart more. In the entirety of your relationship, you've never seen him cry. He always had his tough act on, but you always knew he had more to him than that. This however, absolutely broke your heart.