Groups Part 2

Part 2 is here! Same song different chapter. I just really like genuinely love this song. Ok I'm done boring you. 😘

"So how was school today"

Your mom asks at the dinner table as you eat with her and your dad.

"G-Good"

You manage to stutter as you thought about what happened.

"You don't seem to confident about that"

"It's school Mom"

She laughs taking another mouthful of lasagna.

What's Jacob doing right now...wait why am I even thinking about him. Ugh Y/n this has got to stop.

~Later~

Your parents are both EMT's, so they go to work for odd hours of the night, leaving you home alone. You were chillin like a villain when someone rang your doorbell.

No one I know comes over at this time

You open the door to see:

"Jacob?"

You ask in partial shock that he made it into this neighborhood.

"Hey runaway..."

You zoned out staring at the way the moonlight illuminated his facial features, and how muscular he actually was in the tight black shirt he had on.

"Y/n!"

"Huh what...?!"

You snap out of it as he smirks at you.

"You could stare or you could let me in, both are good options"

You blush a little knowing he caught you as you let him in and close the door.

"Aren't you afraid I steal something"

You laugh a little and he joins in.

"No...I do wanna know why your here though"

You ask walking to your kitchen as he follows you. You open your freezer and start marking yourself an ice cream sundae.

"I'm still waiting for your answer"

"And I'm still waiting for my ice cream"

He snaps back. You laugh and give him yours then make another one. You both sit on your kitchen counter eating.

"So why are you here"

"Honestly Y/n...I can't stop thinking about you, your the only one who seems to notice how sh*tty our school is"

I was thinking about you too

"I mean it is pretty terrible but don't you already have a girlfriend"

"According to rumors I have multiple"

"Oh..."

"We're more alike than you think"

Jacob says intertwining his fingers with yours.

"But if anyone ever saw us together they'd have both our heads"

"Jacob"

"Princess"

"You realize I've known you since middle school and this is the longest conversation we've ever had"

He chuckles a little.

"I guess, if I knew you were this chill I would've started talking to you sooner"