No Reflection Part 3

Ya'll this chapter is finna be dirty and probably awkward so be prepared for that. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Maybe later

His words kept replaying in your head as you now sat on the bed in one of the many guest rooms you were staying in. You couldn't help but think about how amazing he could make you feel, but at the same time you weren't the most experienced person when it came to these type of things. You decided to do some exploring, so you opened the door and started walking down the hallway. Normally this would be creepy, but seeing as though your boyfriend had turned you into a vampire, nothing really surprised you anymore. As you passed a bedroom, the door was slightly ajar and you stopped to listen to the conversation.

"Jacob what did I tell you!"

"I'm sorry dad but I couldn't help it!"

"You can always help it!"

Jacob sighs.

"He was getting too close to her, I don't want anyone touching my girlfriend but me"

"I understand, your mother was quite the looker back in our day, she still is"

His dad says making Jacob chuckle.

"I got into fights too, all I'm saying is that you need to learn to control your temper"

"I will dad, I promise"

"Good, I can't have a future king who goes to war with the werewolves every time he's angry"

" I know..."

Jacob answers back. You hear footsteps coming, and quickly duck into the room next to you. From the keyhole in the door you could see his dad walking away. The room you were in now seemed warmer than the others, and it smelled interesting. You reach around for a light switch and flick it on to see:

"Blood"

You gasp covering your hands with your mouth. They had jars of it. Just stacked like a giant refrigerator.

"They're vampires, I guess this makes sense"

You reassure yourself looking at each jar labeled by blood type. You knew for a fact this would normally weird you out, but by now you were getting the urge to just open one up.

"I'm gonna leave now"

You say to yourself as you check both ways to make sure no one would see you leaving before you walked out and knocked on Jacobs door across the hall.

"Hey babe"

He says without even opening the door so you let yourself in. Typical Jacob was laying on his bed shirtless and looking really hot...

You tried to ignore the tent he had pitched in his pants, but you knew he knew you knew

"Aren't you gonna come over"