Power Part 10

So are they breaking up or naw. Let's find out.

He sighs.

"I know things look bad now, but I need you in my life"

You pull away from him and walk out the bathroom knowing he would follow you. Leaving him isn't what you want, but what else could you do. You sigh, pressing your hands against the huge window in his bedroom. You get lost in the sights, watching cars zip by and people walking across the busy streets. Even at night there were people on their way. You were interrupted by a warm hug from behind.

"I can't loose you Y/n"

You turn around meeting his eyes.

"I don't know what to do anymore"

You confess, letting your eyes fill with tears. Jacob leans down, pressing his lips against yours passionately. You kiss him back and he starts getting rougher, leading you back towards the bed you share.

This ones for you itsjust_kylie, your welcome

He lays you down without breaking the kiss, afraid of what would happen if he did. You continued your makeout session, stripping each other in the process until you weren't in anything.

itsjust_kylie that was for you, everyone else I'm sorry you had to see that

itsjust_kylie that was for you, everyone else I'm sorry you had to see that. Wait no I'm not.

"This got too far"

You pant meeting his eyes.

"No...it didn't"

He pant back, hovering above you lightly.

"Then why are we doing this"

You asks rhetorically as he reaches for a condom from the nightstand and rips it open with his mouth. He sighs gently rubbing his tip at your entrance.

"Because I don't know any other way to tell you not to go besides saying it"

He almost whispers, resting his head in the crook of your neck as he entered. Your grip on his tattooed shoulders tightens as he fills you up. Whatever he was doing to win you over was 100% working without question. Your back arches lightly off the bed as he goes deeper and starts thrusting, keeping a steady pace. You let out a breath as he does, tangling your fingers in his hair. He groans deeply in your ear as he speeds up, taking your pleasure to the next level. Jacob places a passionate kiss on your lips, before sinking down to your neck and leaving kisses.

"Jacob"

You moan breathlessly, throwing your head back as he hits you at an angle where you could feel everything he did.

"Like that babygirl"

He asks darkly, nipping at the sensitive skin of your now clammy neck. Both of you struggle to keep quiet as the pleasure intensifies. He thrusts deeper, hitting your g spot in the process.

"Right...there"

You pant digging your nails into his shoulders. He smiles on your neck, grabbing onto your waist for more control. You could feel the pleasure building up in the pit of your stomach, as you continue making love to each other.

"I...I can't...loose you"

Jacob pants, getting rough and sloppy with his thrusts.

"I...know"

You pant back, his breathing getting heavier as he groans in pleasure. One last thrust from him was all you needed to be sent over the edge. You moan for him, scratching his back with your nails as you cum around him. He groans deeply in your ear as he thrusts to ride out your high.

"F*ck"

You heard him curse under his breath before spilling his load into the condom, gripping tightly onto your waist in pleasure. Jacob pressed his forehead against yours, both of you panting in exhaustion.

"I love Y/n...I'll do whatever I have to do to keep you safe just don't leave me"

He confesses, giving you a rare look of sincerity as he brushes stray hair off your face.

"I love you too"

Was all you could answer before he was placing a gentle kiss on your lips, finding the energy to pull out and lay next to you, wrapping you in his arms. As you were trying to drift off to sleep, Jacob whispered in your ear.

"So you'll stay with me"

You nod against his chest, feeling him gently kiss your head as you doze off for the night.

Yo I was watching the kissing booth before this and I don't understand how there can be so many good looking rich people at one school. I mean really do movie directors even consider making the cast realistic. Sorry but I'm lowkey mad. Couldn't you just disperse the hot people throughout high schools everywhere instead of them all going to the same one. Makes me angry. ITS SO UNREALISTIC. 😤😤😤~Bianca