5

Should I continue writing this ? Comment

"Bitch ya did what?" Azia said, dragging the bitch part. I've decided to let Azia know and think about telling Yasmeen later. "Is he gon' take you serious tho" she said while sucking on a red blow pop.
"I mean, he the one that told me he want me all to his and shit like that, so yeah right?" I said hoping she would agree with me.
A smile began to form on her face.
"Awee my baby growin up, just yesterday we were drawing dogs in Mrs. Baretta's art class in 4th grade" she said while pulling me into a hug.
I laughed and said "shut up, I been grown", breaking away from the hug.
"Come with us to the shooting range today tho, it's gonna be fun" she said in a peppy tone. Azia was the best friend that was always ready to have fun.
Her motto was "You only live once", so she took every opportunity to do something crazy. Yasmeen was the mature one. I guess that's cause she was older than us, so she was used to being the adult figure.
"Alright what time ?"I said, unlocking my phone to see that it was 2:20 p.m..
"4" she said, "every one meeting up at your house". "Ight well help me find an outfit to wear then, and take a picture of me outside" I said walking towards my closet.
Both of us decided on me wearing black ripped jeans, and an orange hoodie. After taking a couple photos of each other, we posted it on Instagram.

 After taking a couple photos of each other, we posted it on Instagram

Liked by ybncordae, and 6, 112 others.
Ay.Kylie_ ice cold 😏
View all 622 comments

Kylie_ ice cold 😏View all 622 comments

Liked by ybnnahmir, and 7, 228 others.
azia.drippp 🧚🏼‍♀️ I want
View all 685 comments

Once it was 3, every one was in my house. Nahmir and Jay was on live, Yasmeen and Kyrie were sitting in the kitchen, and Azia, Cordae, Glizzy and I were on the couch. "Why both of ya on live with each other if ya right next to each other?" I said to both of them with a confused look. "That's what I'm saying" Azia said.
"Shut up 'fore I beat you up" Nahmir said, flexing at Azia. "Same reason yo butt face ass be texting us in the gc and be right next to us" Jay said while scrolling through the comment section.
"Shut ya monkey looking ass up" I said, throwing a pillow at Jay. "Aye these two girls 'bout weird as hell" Nahmir said, putting the camera on Azia and I.
"Ya wanna see me and my girl kiss?" He said to the audience. "Azia come 'ere".
She did what she was told and sat on his lap. She grabbed his face and gave him a peck on the lips.
"That was a weak ass kiss bruh, you don't be kissing me like that you could do better" he said with an eager look on his face. They basically started swallowing each other up on his live.
"Aye no one wants to see that, move with that shit bruh" Jay said, still on live with him.
Nahmir broke away from the kiss. "Ain't my fault no one want to see you and your gorilla girlfriend kiss" he said.
Everyone tried holding in their laugh.
"She make money though... and I'll fuck ya sandy cheeks looking ass up" Jay clapped back.
Nahmir laughed hysterically on the live. He was high as fuck. "You - you don't want no smoke" he managed to get out, burying his face to the camera.
Once it was 4, every one made their way out the door.

Azia, Yasmeen, and I sat back on a chair with head phones on, trying to block out the shooting sounds. We've been here for about 3 hours, and I was starting to get tired. "Why you not shooting?" Cordae asked as I got up to watch Jay and Nahmir's results. I grabbed a gun and pointed it at his dick.
"This good?" I asked him with my head tilted, smiling. "Woahhh woahhh that's the baby maker" he said, pushing the gun down towards his feet.
"Stand back" I told him and everyone around me so I could try shooting.
I started to get a hold of the aiming after 5 minutes of trying and only shot head shots and shot straight through the heart. "Kylie a shooter" I heard Glizzy telling Kyrie as he examined my results.
"Damn lil sis, I might just need you to take care of some business for me" Kyrie said jokingly, while rubbing my shoulder. "YESSSSIRRRRRR" I heard Jay said while walking in from the room beside ours.
"Look sis, I'm a shooter" he said and pushed his paper to my face. "I guess both of us are" I said, handing him mine. "YESSSSSSIRRRRRRRRR" He screamed, making me push down on my left ear.
"This nigga Jay is funny as fuck" Glizzy said, recording him doing his chicken dance on what I think was instagram.
It was easy hiding Cordae and I relationship since we were already best friends before that. No one suspected anything and just thought we were being our normal selves around each other.

Sorry if there's any errors. 🤷🏾‍♀️ But should I continue writing ?