chapter 1: accepted

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

It is your graduation day. You finally accomplished your dream. You are now a photographer and a producer. The only thing left now is to put all your time and skill on the field.

You worked everywhere. You took photos of everthing. However you were getting tired of going back and forth from one place to another so you decided to stick in one place.

You lived in korea for years now. You entered university here and graduated. You know basically a lot of things here. You also knew the best companies that recently requested photographers. You sent a job request to your favorites, SM TOWN, jyp, kq and BigHit Entertainment.

Days pass by and no response comes from any of the companies. This will take a while Y/N do not jump into conclusions. You thought to yourself. But what if they reject or do not want me? No think positive. You kept telling yourself that.

You have been waiting for approximately a couple of weeks now but there is no answer at all. You began to lose hope. You were at a photography center you knew, taking photos of kids, and as you were taking photos of this beautiful girl your phone chimmed and busy you quickly opened it amd checked the message.

Hello...
This is Bang Shi Hyuk CEO of BigHit Entertainment. I am delighted to inform you that your job request sent to us by you has been accepted and you may start work at our company.

You were so thrilled that you double checled the email thinking that it might be a spam. It is BigHit it is not a spam. Ok ok deep breaths. You kept repeating to yourself while you placed your phone back to your pocket with a wide smile plastered on your face.

Nothing that day made you feel down amd when you went back home and looked at your inbox again and kept on rereading the message and checked all the details you weren't able to see before. You went to your closet and started to think what to wear. You looked at all your hoodies, jeans jackets and pants and your sneakers and chose an outfit for your first day out of excitement.

On monday you went to BigHit early and wandered around before going to get your schedule and badge for permission to enter the company. Looking at the schedule you see when and where the first photoshoot is going to take place. You looked at the map and headed towards the site.

It was an empty grey room with an opening in the ceiling. You looked around for the best angles as the rest of the staff slowly came in. You headed towards them and greeted. "Hello, i am Y/N. I am new here but i will work hard and i hope i impress you." You gave them the brightest smile and they greeted you back warmly and returning the smile.

You took a bench and organised your stuff on it for your comfort while starting up your computer and camera.

You waited a couple of moments before BTS entered and you were hardly able to hold your fangirl self in but you tried your best.

You enjoyed taking photos of the boys and laughed with everyone everytime each of them made a funny face or randomly through a joke. You were surprised to see extreme friendly manners with the staff amd it made you feel more comfortable and at ease.

You aren't the type of person who stands in tge middle of the croud and takes photos, so you take photos from a distance and sometimes in the shadows. You also hated being interrupted while working so you kept to yourself and hoped no one would notice you. Your luck, on the other hand says otherwise.