Part 56: I'm Sorry

"But you have a month left!" Eren started to scream again. 

"They don't always come on the exact date!" Mikasa followed him. 

Eren ran his fingers through his hair quickly, "Do I take you to the hospital? Do I take you to your da-.. Levi?!"

"Take me to my dad, please!" 

"Yea, yea! Okay!" It was almost as if everything before didn't even happen. 

Eren rushed to the door and opened it for Mikasa to get in. He rushed over to his side and got in himself. He fumbled for his keys and slid them into the ignition. The car started, and as soon as it did, he took off, sending Mikasa flying back in the chair. 

"D-Does it hurt?" He anxiously asked. 

"Not really," Mikasa tried to slow her breathing. 

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," Eren mumbled as he drove almost 20 miles above the speed limit. 

"Calm down or you'll kill us," Mikasa was failing at trying to stay calm. 

"Well, I kind of don't want my daughter to come out on my seats!" 

"That's what you're worried about?!" 

"N... No! I'm worried about you, and what the fuck is going on!" 

"We need to stay calm!" 

"Oh you sure seem calm, Mikasa!" 

"You aren't either!" 

"You're about to fucking having a baby! Of course I'm not!" 

Mikasa wrapped her hand around the chicken handle and gripped it as Eren drifted his car into the entrance of her neighborhood. They pulled up to her house, and Eren didn't even stop the car fully before he opened his door. 

"Awe, fuck!" Mikasa started to feel it. 

"It's okay, baby, I'm going!" Eren sprinted up to the door while praying that Levi was home. 

Levi heard rapid knocking and the doorbell being rung a number of times. He unwrapped his arm from around Hanji and stood up from the couch, annoyed. He slowly walked over to the door. When he got there he took his time to answer it. When he answered it, he was instantly pissed. He was about to ask: What the hell are you doing here?

"Mikasa's gone into labor!" Eren screamed. 

Hanji's head snapped to the door. She instantly stood up and ran around the house, searching for something.

"What? Where is she?" Levi asked, getting panicked as well. 

"In my car!" Eren started to bounce around. 

Levi didn't even question why they were together, "Why didn't you go to the hospital, you fucking idiot?!"

"She wanted to come here first!"

"Levi! Where are your keys?" Hanji blurted. 

"Oh shit. Where are my keys?" Levi patted his pockets. 

They all rushed inside the house to look for his keys, forgetting Eren had a car of his own with keys they had easy access to. Levi found the keys on his dresser and ran back out. 

"I got them! Get her in my car and follow us, Eren!" He sprinted into the garage and opened it. 

Eren ran back to his car and started to help her out. He held her arm as they walked over to Levi's car. When she was in the backseat, Eren shut the door and went back to his car. Levi and Hanji were already in the front. They both took off and headed to the hospital.