Part 19: I talked to Eren

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

I had my hands folded on top of each other, flicking my index finger on my other index finger nervously.

"Why can't you drive your--" Levi started,

"I want someone to go with me." I quickly said looking down.

"... Sure?" He rubbed his neck.

I started to walk out of the door while Levi grabbed his keys. It was a silent ride and it took what seemed like an hour, but we finally got there.

I rushed in, to the front desk.

"Excuse me ma'am?" I said franticly.

"Yes honey?" She gave me a nice warm smile as she messed with some papers.

"May I go vist patient Eren Jaeger?"

"Of course sweetie." She typed something in on her computer then looked up at me, "He's been moved to room 78 on the 5th floor."

"Thank you." I raced down the hall and into the elevator. Not thinking I pressed the close button before Levi reached the elevator.

I pressed the 5th floor button. It opened up and I ran down the hallway to room 78. I opened up the door. There he was with a nurse standing over him feeding him food.

"I can eat perfectly fine you don't have to feed me." Eren said as he grabbed the fork.

"I'm sorry sir let me- oh it looks like you have a visitor!" The nurse smiled.

Eren looked over at me and his eyes slightly brightened.

"Eren..." I stood and starring at him in the door way like an idiot, "you're awake..." I started to tear up.

"I'll leave you two be." The nurse set down his plate and walked out of the room.

"Eren." I walked up to his bed and laid my head on his chest.

"Hey Mikasa." He ate a piece of chicken off his plate ignoring my head.

"Can I talk to you about something." I grabbed a chair and pulled it to his bed.

"Mmhmm." He kept eating.

"There's a party... and--"

"Who's hosting it?"

"Huh?"

"Who's hosting the party?"

"Annie, ugh anyways--"

"Annie? Is Armin going? Heh I bet--"

"Eren?!"

"Eh?"

"Listen to me."

"Oh okay yea sorry."

"There's this party and I said I would go and I'm scared to and so--"

"Mikasa, if you don't wanna go then don't go."

"Well I don't wanna let anyone down."

"Since when has Mikasa Ackerman ever cared to let anyone down? Is that the real reason why?"

"Ugh... No. I-I don't wanna go because I'm scared. Anything could happen. I could get drunk, I could cheat on you, you won't be there, the baby could get hurt, I could--"

"Mikasa, do you want to go or not?"

"I wanna go but I wanna go with you."

"If I could I would but I can't." Eren sighed, "Will Armin be there?"

"Yes."

"Then just tell him to stay with you the whole time."

"Okay." I looked down.

"Come here Mikasa." Eren stroke my cheek. I leaned toward him as he grabbed my head and kissed me, "It's okay."

Time skip (The next day at lunch)

"Guys," I looked up at everyone as everyone looked up at me, "I'm going to the party."

"Yea! Let's go Mikasa." Jean smiled, "What made you change your mind?"

"I talked to someone." I smiled feeling warmth in my heart think about him.

I talked to Eren.

MUST READ THIS A/N
MAN IVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE BUT IM HALF WAY UNGROUNDED SO MY UPDATING SCHEDULE WILL BE A LITTLE WEIRD SO DONT EXPECT WEEKLY UPDATES BUT WHEN IM FULLY UNGROUNDED THEN EXPECT IT! THANK YOU AND IM GLAD IM BACK! THE COMPETITION IS STILL GOIN ON AND YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO COMMENT SOMETHING FUNNY! LOVE YALL AND THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BYE BYE!