Part 23: Handcuffs

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

I looked at Jean concerned.

"Listen he has plans for you. We went shopping today all together--" Jean started,

"Hey! Jean I was supposed to tell her." Armin put on a pouty face.

"It's kind of disturbing, are you sure you want to tell her." Jean looked over at Armin.

"Keep you're god damn eyes on the road!" Connie blurted out.

Jean instantly jerked his head and saw he had just ran a red light.

"Well shit." He said.

"Guys tell me what's going on." I said impatiently.

"Reiner bought a shit load of things including sex toys to try and seduce you, he brought us along so we could help him, but Armin and I didn't. Connie wasn't sure what was going on and he was good friends with the guy so he helped him out..." Jean said.

"What?" My eyes widened.

"That's why I want you to avoid him and to stay close to me." Jean looked over at me.

"I wanna stay with Armin, you'll probably get drunk."

"Well if I know I could put you in danger if I get drunk then I won't." He grabbed my arm. I yanked it away from him.

"Armin." I faced forward and crossed my arms.

I looked in the back seat, Armin was trying to get Connie's hands off Sasha, while Marco was trying to stop Armin.

We got there about ten minutes later. I opened the door to get out, but right before I did, Jean was already beside it opening it up.

"Thanks...?" I said.

He held out his hand for me to grab, so he could lead me to the door. I ignored it and walked beside Sasha.

When I got inside, Armin grabbed my arm and dragged me in the corner.

"Remeber Mikasa!" He had a sad face on, "You have to stay with me!"

"Armin I'm fine on my own."

"No you're not! You can't drink or go near Reiner and if you're not with me, you'll do one of those!"

"I wanna hang out with my friends." I pulled away from Armin, "I'll come back when their all drunk." I walked away from him.

I walked up to Sasha who already had drank a full glass of beer. I looked around. Jean was with Connie taking shots with him.

I saw Reiner coming my way. I ducked down behind the kitchen counter. He passed by without noticing me.

I started to look around again. Annie was over by Armin. He was blushing but he looked scared. He looked straight at me.

After about 20 minutes Sasha and Connie had disappeared, so I decided that was my que to go back to Armin.

"I was getting worried about you." Armin hugged me.

"I'm fine." I said prying him off me.

"You didn't drink did you?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Okay and I guess you avoided Reiner."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes, "This party is--"

"He's coming! Mikasa you need to hide!" Armin grabbed me.

"Huh?"

"He's coming towards--"  Armin was stopped in the middle of his sentence.

Reiner walked up to me and Armin... Uh oh.

"Hey Mikasa." He smiled, "Come with me."

Armin got infront of me with his Armin's out as if he was protecting me.

"She doesn't want to." He said.

"Move kid." Reiner looked mad.

"No!"

"I thought we talked about this, don't make me hurt you."

Armin squeezed his eyes shut as of expecting something. About ten seconds later he opened one eye and as soon as he did, Reiner punched him square in his nose.

Everyone (including Reiner) was drunk so no one noticed. Armin fell to the ground crying and holding his face.

I was pissed. I lunged at Reiner ready to beat his ass up, but he grabbed my wrists holding them together, so I couldn't punch him.

Then he started to drag me down the hallway.

I was kicking around, confused as to why he was able to keep me from hurting him.

He went to the back of the house and opened a door.

"What are you--" I started, but he threw me on the bed, then he got on top of me holding down my wrists, "Get the fuck off me!" I squirmed around.

He pulled out handcuffs. How the hell did he get those?

Flashback

"Reiner bought a shit load of things including sex toys to try and seduce you, he brought us along so we could help him ..."

Flashback

"Shit." I said.

(Armin P.O.V.)

I got up. Blood was pouring out of my nose. I was gonna go save Mikasa but I was in too much pain.

I walked over to the house phone. I was shaking as I grabbed the phone. Then I dialed Levi's number.