Part 28: Im Broke

OMG! MY PHONE BROKE AND WOULDN'T TURN ON AND I HAD TO GET IT FIXED I AM SO FREAKING SORRY!

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

"Wha- What's going on?" I said looking up at the macho cops.

Levi stood with his arms crossed,

"I pressed charges on Hanji. Where is she?"

"Why did you press char--"

"Where is she?" His voice was extremely calm.

I stood there debating on whether to save my ass or Hanji's.

"She... took me in her car and drove me home... I don't know where she's at." I put my hands in my pockets and started rocking back and forth.

"I suppose we could just go to her house." One of the cops said.

"Wait, why did you press charges?" I asked.

"Because she kidnapped you." Levi said.

"No she didn't." I said.

"Yes she did. She took you away from your guardian without my permission, that's illegal."

"No, no it's not Levi, what's illegal is someone forcing or tricking another person to follow or be with them, and keeping them for a long period of time. She didn't do that. She didn't force me to go, she didn't trick, me to go, or she didn't knock me out and drag me did she?"

One of the cops gave the one beside him a look.

"We'll figure this out, if you wouldn't mind, may we have her address?" One of the cops asked me.

"... Why the hell do you think I'd give you her address."

"Because it's law."

"I'm not--" I started,

"I'll write it down." Levi said un-crossing his arms and going to get a paper and pen.
(And he's getting an Apple so he can show the cops he proper ppap (pineapple pen Apple pen) way... Sorry)

(Time Skip)

I sat on the edge of my bed, not wanting to get up for school. I groaned and stood up. Heading over to my shower.

"Hey do you wanna stay home today?" Levi said when he opened my door.

I jumped, not expecting him. It took me a minute to process what he said.

"Wh-Why would I need to stay?" I asked.

"Don't know." He rolled his eyes and left my room.

I stood there very confused. Then headed to my shower.

(Time Skip)

Right when I walked into the doors of the school everyone seemed to look at me. I gave them all glares and kept walking.

Instead of heading the to gym to wait for our dismissal bell, I started walking around the school.

"Mikasa," I heard a voice behind me, "Mikasa, the cops came to my house, did Levi tell them?" It was Hanji.

"Yea... What happened?"

"I told them everything and they gave me a fine for $5,000." Tears formed in her eyes, "Mikasa I'm broke."