Part 35: Fucked up

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

"What?" Levi smiled, "You and Eren aren't...?" his smile faded, "But eren's the father you can't let that baby--"

"Levi!" I screamed looking over at Jean.

Jeans eyes dilated. He turned away from me and faced the steering wheel. I glared at Levi as I got out and didn't bother to say hi to him or bye to jean.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed, thinking about what had just happened. Did I just cheat on Eren? Even fucking worse, did Jean know what Levi was talking about?

Of course he did don't be stupid.

Oh god, I forgot I was pregnant.

"Fuck!" I screamed, not caring that Levi was right below me.

I laid back on my bed aggressively and covered my face with a pillow, screaming into it. I got a call. I'm surprised I heard it over my screaming.

I sat up and looked at the caller Id.

"Yea?" I said.

"What was that about?" Jean asked me.

"Oh the baby thing?" I said.

"Uh... yea."

"Levi is... he's having a baby with... with Mrs.Zoë...?" I lied.

"Really?" I could tell he smiled, "Okay sorry to get into your family business."

"No you're fine," I looked down and my feet, "Uhm... about what happened."

"What? Oh," he laughed, "what about it?"

"Jean, you know that... well... you're a really good friend, but--" I got cut off by the sound the phone makes when someone hangs up.

I took it from my ear and looked at it. I rolled my eyes and threw it at the end of my bed.

I ended up falling asleep, but I woke up a couple hours later to another phone call... at 1:00 am.

I rolled my eyes when I saw eren's name, but I actually really wanted... needed to talk to him.

"What do you want?" My voice was stone cold.

"I want to talk to you," his voice was pleading.

"I know, you're sorry. The pot was a mistake and you were gonna quit, and you and Annie are only friends and you'll stop hanging out with her so much and start to hang out with me instead," I replied, I almost hung up, but

"Mikasa, listen, I... i don't know why you're mad, but please forgive me," his voice was still whiny and wimpy, I almost felt sorry.

"Eren," I whispered... no, it was more of a whimper, I wanted him so bad right now, but anger still boiled in my veins.

"Mikasa," he almost screamed, "What did I do?"

"What do you think you did?"

"Drugs? Shouldn't you be worried and trying to help me not mad, plus, almost everyone does it. Its technically not even an illegal drug," he tried to justify what he was doing.

"Maybe, just fucking maybe, I don't want my... our baby to have a father that won't be there because he's in prison for getting mixed up in shit like drugs?" I yelled.

"Mikasa... I don't even want the ba-" he stopped himself, "Mikasa, I won't be caught up in drugs i swear."

I didn't really hear what he said the first time so I ignored it and said, "Eren, weed doesn't make your skin yellow and bags appear under your eyes, don't think I'm fucking stupid. Its so obvious, like, god damn."