Part 32: The Chances

(Mikasa P.O.V)

I stood there staring at Levi and Hanji. What the hell were they doing? He was on top of her, kissing her neck. What the hell was he thinking.

"God... god damnit," Levi said getting off of her and sitting on the couch with his face in his hands.

Hanji just laid there looking at me, a blush appearing across her face.

"I guess it's time to leave," Hanji got off the couch, but Levi stopped her by grabbing her hand as she walked away.

It was silent. Me staring at Levi. Levi staring at the ground and holding Hanjis hand. Hanji standing there looking straight ahead.

"I-I'll just go to the store myself," I said looking down, "Can I use your car?" I asked, but he just kept staring at the ground, "Levi..?"

"Huh?" He looked up, "oh.. yea g...go ahead."

As I left thoughts raced through my mind.

(Levi P.O.V.)

I let go of Hanji.

"What just happened?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

We sat there forever. In total silence. It felt like hours. Hours. Hours. More and more hours. So many hours that the silence became a sound. The silence became a sound so loud it wasn't silence anymore. It was screaming. It was telling me to say something. Break. Me.

"You should go home," I said getting up and wiping my hands on my pants.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Oh not only are you blind, but you're deaf too? Get out," I said and mumbled after, "should've gotten out when I first told you to."

"But we just..." she came closer to me.

"Get out, Hanji. For fucks sake," I clenched my fist.

"Levi," she pleaded.

"Leave!" I screamed.

She teared up and shot out the door, slamming it behind her.

I sat down and cupped my hands in my face. What did I just do? I sue her, yell at her, then try to get in her pants? How the hell do I get by in this world with being such a jerk?

Time Skip- the next day 11:00 am

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

I head down the stairs for lunch, meeting up with Jean in the process.

"Hey so, there's this new movie out, um what's it called, The Mummy, I think, anyways, I was wondering maybe... if you'd want to go see it?" Jean said to me as soon as I saw him.

I laughed a bit, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Uh, uh no of course not," he blushed, "it would be just as friends, of course."

"Well then, of course I would haha," i smiled at him and his blush grew bigger.

We walked over to our table. Connie no longer sat with us, instead he sat with annie, and since Connie is one of Eren's bestfriend, he eats lunch with him on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Tuesday's and Thursday's are for our table.