Part 5: Stolen?

(Levi P.O.V.)

"Hanji." I said putting up the last dish.

"Yea Lev-" but I didn't let her finish because our lips crashed into each other. She kissed back.

(Eren P.O.V.)

Oh. My. Fuck.

"Mikasa look." I whispered.

"What is-" then she saw them, "Oh, my gosh."

"Hey isn't that the science teacher who caught us?"

"Yeeep."

Levi grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer. Damn they were about to go hard.

Mikasa. I smiled remembering me going hard with her.

"Mmmhmmm." OH SHIT THAT WAS LOUD.

"Hm?" Levi let go of Mrs.Zoe and started walking towards the stairs, I sprinted up them.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I ran into Mikasa's room and under her bed, footsteps filled the air. Nothing but my heartbeat and those foot steps. Not even Miaksa was moving. The door creaked,

"Mikasa? Were you.............."

"What? Wait what do you mean?" She held her hands up.

"Ugh this is hard to say to you... were you, oh damn, it's easier to say to boys because there aren't such bad terms for it... Oh gosh whatever, here goes nothing... Were you master-baiting?"

"EW LEVI WHAT THE FUCK?" She instantly covered her mouth.

"Sorry for asking I won't get mad at you... I just heard a really weird noise."

I shifted into a different position making a loud noise, oh shit.

"What the hell?" Levi approached the bed. He started leaning over and that's when Mrs. Zoe walked in.

"Is everything okay." She said looking concerned, Levi stood up and started walking out of the door,

"Yea, Everything is alright just heard a weird noise, do you want me to show you the guest room?" Levi exited and relief flushed over my face.

"Eren you idiot." Mikasa said pulling my arm, "Ow." She grabbed her stomach.

"What? What's wrong?" I got out from under the bed.

She let go, and said,

"In fine just a stomach ache I think I'm gonna get some ibuprofen." She shuffled to her bathroom.

"So you can come with me to church tomorrow?" She swallowed her pill with no drink.

"Yea. I think you should go now Eren, that was risky."

"Alright, see ya just text me and I'll come pick you up." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I walked to the window, I waved and smiled. I said 'Goodbye' again and slipped out of the window. Getting a couple splinters, as I slid down the side of the house.

Time skip: Morning

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

I woke up with nausea so I took another pill. I had 2 hours to get ready. I slipped off my clothes and turned on the shower.

I got out with a towel around my body and hair. I shivered. I opened my bathroom door and then opened my drawer. I pulled out my undergarments and some regular clothes, nothing fancy.

I dried and straitened my hair and then started applying my makeup. I was done getting ready with only 10 minutes left until Eren picked me up, and about 10 minutes later he did.

"Eren is here Mikasa!" A voice that wasn't Levi's came from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I grabbed my stuff and trampled down the stairs.

I opened up the door to see Eren standing in a green and grey hoodie with jeans, his hands were I his pockets. He was smirking. He popped his arm around mine and walked me down to his truck where he opened it up for me to get in.

"What a gentlemen you are today." I smiled, brushing Eren's hand as he let go of me, and shut the door.

"I was thinking we could stay for about 30 minutes and then leave?"

"Okay." I wasn't sure how long it was actually supposed to be but I went along with it.

At church before it starts

"Hey Eren! Oh my gosh you brought Mikasa!" Armin came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back,

"Hey I didn't know you went here?"

"Oi! Jeager! We aren't sitting where we usually-" Jean trailed off finishing his sentence in a whisper because he saw me, "What is she doing here?"

"I came with Eren." I responded grabbing Eren's arm and pulling him close to me.

"I can't believe your here, I'll be back let me get some people." He ran off and disappeared.

Get some people? Did that mean almost everyone I knew went here?

"Oh my gosh? MIKASA!" Sasha gave came out of no where giving me a hug.

"Oh my goodness who else goes here?"

"MIKASA!" Connie said from behind Sasha, he reached his hand out for me to shake. I accepted the offer.

"Hey!" Marco came from behind Jean.

"Oh hey Marco!" I hugged him, although he wasn't gay, he acted gay and he was basically my gay best friend.

"We were planning on ditching 30 minutes in... Who's with us?!" Eren spoke up throwing his hands in the air.

Everyone smiled as in agreeing, then we sat down just before the singing started. I took out my phone to record for Levi. I only recorded 20 seconds before a guy in a tux came and just took it out of my hands, then walked off. Like any normal person I started chasing him.

"Mikasa! It's not even been a minute where are you going?" Sasha's voice fell behind me.

I didn't answer her I just needed to figure out where that guy went with my phone. I knew everyone was following me at this point. I heard multiple footsteps come from the path behind my back.