Part 39: Fighter

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

He tried to hit me, but I ducked. I, then, shoved him backwards, causing him to fall.

"Oh, we've got a fighter," he said standing back up.

All three of them charged. I tried to fight back, but the two without spikes grabbed my arms and let the one with spikes beat the hell out of me.

He split open my cheek. Blood poured out of it. I can't tell you how long it felt. After they beat me black and blue, they threw me on the ground.

I thought it was over.

They grabbed my hair and dragged me to a more hidden place. The one with the spikes took his spikes off.

I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't think. But I could feel, and I felt hands wrapping around my pants and yanking them down.

I started to cry, "No please stop," I begged, "please don't please," tears mixed with blood on my face, "please, I'm carrying a child."

"I don't give a fuck, bitch," he said unzipping his pants. He felt my area, "Damn, you dry as fuck. Oh well, I'll have to make it work."

"No, stop!" I screamed.

"Damn, either your loose as fuck, or you just got fucked by a huge ass dick," he grunted.

I didn't stop crying. I shook, "Stop. Stop. Stop. Please, why me?" I whispered.

"Shut up, you're annoying," he said.

After he got finished he looked at another guy. He already had his pants down. He, too, went inside of me, as well, as the other one.

My tears formed a small puddle on the ground. My mascara running down my face. I was bruised, bloody, and weak. I prayed. I prayed and prayed and prayed until the last guy got finished.

They kicked me in my stomach and said, "Try going to the police, next time will be worse," they snorted and took off.

I laid there until night fell. I laid there until I was strong enough to lift myself up. I wobbled out of the alley and to the closet house.

I knocked on the door and as soon as they opened it they invited me inside.

"What's your name? Honey? Honey, are you alright? Sweety, I need to know your name. Do you know where you are? Can you tell me what happened? Where do you live?" The questions didn't stop.

The woman who took me in started to clean up my wounds.

"My phone," I whispered.

"Huh?" She said, shocked I was responding.

"I need to call... I need to call my dad... my dad where is he?"

"Huh, your phone? You need to call your dad? Your phone is dead though... wait, hold on I think I have an iPhone charger," she ran upstairs and came back down with an Iphone charger that fit my phone.

She plugged it in and went back to tending my wounds.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" She asked.

"I-I'm fine," I said.

It didn't feel as it I broke anything. Its just, everything in my body was... I don't know. I was delirious.

I sat up. I started to get my mind and strength back. I looked around.

"Here," she handed me my phone.

I called Levi.

"Hello? Levi?"

"No, its Hanji," he sarcastically said, "Where the hell are you?" He asked.