Part 4: The Famous Eren Jaeger

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

Ding Dong

Oh no, "Hanji" is here, what if that's my science teacher? And why the hell do I not know my science teacher's first name? My science teacher hates me, I'm always in trouble and if I'm forced to go down there and meet her she'll tell Levi I skip class a lot with Eren.

"MIKASA! COME ON DOWN HERE!" Levi yelled from the top of the stairs, I was in my bedroom sitting on my bed.

"I'm... I'm scared!"

"Just come down!"

"Uggggggggh!"

"Don't give me attitude!"

I went downstairs, just my fucking luck, it wasn't my science teacher but it was the one who caught me and Eren.

"Um... Levi... Ummmmm."

"Mikasa!"

"Oh what a lovely name you have." Hanji said. I hadn't shown my face yet.

"Thanks, um I have to use the restroom."

"Hurry."

I ran to my room and took off all my make up, pulled up my hair, and put on some reading glasses. I crossed my fingers, Please don't notice me.

I flushed the toilet like I had been on it and turned on the faucet. Then I thought of something, if Levi gets mad enough he'll send me upstairs to my room. I smiled.

"Coming." I changed the tone of my voice.

"Mikasa why are you wearing glasses?" Levi laughed.

"I like the way they look." I said looking at Hanji, she didn't look like she recognized me.

"And why is your voice like that?"

"Oh, it hurts when I speak my regular voice I might be getting strip throat."

"No, you can't make your throat stop hurting by changing your tone when you have strip throat, actually I'm not sure what it is you can do that with." Hanji spoke up. The color went out of my face.

"Oh, I guess it's just me." I smiled, "Um Levi, Eren wants-"

"Nope." He didn't even let me finish.

"But Levi!"

"Wha did I say? Now eat, don't embarrass me."

"Your embarrassing yourself." I threw down my fork, here was the part where he was supposed to get mad, "Let me finish." Sadly my fake voice wasn't there anymore I looked at Hanji, shit... her eyes widened. Did she notice it was me because of my voice? No.

"Okay, go on." Levi calmly responded to me.

"But-" I stopped myself, I was ready for him to say no, I'm not gonna let you finish now eat, but he said the exact opposite, "Oh, okay, well he wants to know if I want to go to church with him tomorrow."

"What?" I was so shocked Levi's face actually kinda lit up, "Well I guess so, just don't skip it, you have to record yourself there and that can be the only time your on your phone there."

"Really?" I smiled, "Yes Sir! Thank you."

And we finished dinner with a really nice conversation between all three of us. It felt nice. Actually spending time with my dad, shit I mean with Levi.

"Well I'll let you go upstairs while I clean up."

"I'll help." Hanji gave Levi a smile.

"No really you don't have to."

And they were like that I'm guessing for a while but I don't know because I just left and went upstairs. I took out my phone to call Eren.

"Hey I can come!" My voice echoed in the phone.

"Okay that's good." His voice echoed too, and it just went off into a high pitched screaming noise, like what happens when your calling someone right beside you... Oh my god.

"Eren where are you." I heard a noise out of the window, I walked over to look at it. I heard a nervous laugh from my phone as he was hanging off my window seal smiling.

I opened up my window for him to come in, it was freezing outside why the hell was he out there in shorts? Eren shivered as he came inside rubbing his hands together, at this I grabbed one of my most soft blanket, threw it over him and watched it fall over his body.

"Why are you here?"

"Netflix?"

"Oh my gosh Eren."

"Whaaaat? Okay yea, I'm sorry. I meant, Netflix and Chill? I won't be drunk this-" then I shoved him,

"Eren no Levi is here with his 'girlfriend' plus we can't have it every 2 days."

"Hey, your pops gotta a girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes, "Oh! Maybe they are Netflix and Chillin!" He rubbed his hands together in a mischievous way.

What dirty tricks were crawling up his sleeves now? He got up and slowly opened the door, the door creaked so much with him opening it so slowly, it gave me a headache.

"Eren what the hell are you doing." I whispered grabbing his hand to pull it away from the door.

"We are about to see your old man make his move my friend." A smirk plastered his face, "What else would the famous Eren Jaeger do?"