Part 20: The Doctor?

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

"I already knew that." Sasha smiled as she rubbed up against me, "Wait! I never found out... Where's Eren? Do you know why he's been gone for three days?" Sasha asked me.

"Oh... yea." I looked down. Everyone looked at me anxious to know, "...He's... Um... He's in the... hospital..."

"Why?" Armin's eyes widened.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I looked at everyone, one by one. Then I fake smiled and changed the topic.

2 minutes later and the bell to dismiss us from lunch rang. I threw away my trash and started to walk out of the cafeteria. Sasha caught up to me.

"Can we talk?" Sasha asked me. She got in front of me so I couldn't walk forward.

"We only have four minutes to get to class, we'll talk later." I moved her to the side.

"But I feel so guilty and I really need to tell someone... Mikasa? Please?" She stopped following me.

I stopped walking, then I turned around. She stood there looking down about to cry.

"Sasha?" I went up to her and grabbed her arm, "What's wrong." I looked at the clock on the wall... 2 more minutes.

"I...I..." She buried her head in my chest and started bawling. I was confused on why she was crying but I hugged her anyways.

"It's okay. Do you wanna talk in the bathroom?" I asked her.

"Yes." She sniffed.

I guided her to the nearest one, taking one last glance at the clock... 30 seconds. We went into the bathroom.

"Okay... I'm all ears." I smiled.

"I ha--" she started but the bell rang interrupting her.

"It's okay cmon, you can tell me." I rubbed her arm.

"Connie and I...."

"Broke up?" I should've let her finish but I was anxious to know.

"What? No." She looked at me like I was retarded, "Ugh... Mikasa? What was your first thought after you and Eren had sex?" She asked me.

I froze...

"Wait you and Connie--" I started,

"I asked a question please answer it!" She snapped, she obviously didn't wanna talk about her and Connie.

The truth was... I didn't really know what I thought. I wasn't filled with regret like she obviously was.

"I liked it I guess..." I looked down rubbing my arm, "Listen Sasha I know you don't wanna talk about it but you have to. You have to get all of it out." I sighed, "You can come to my place tonight okay?"

She nodded. I grabbed a paper towel and wetted it. The I started to wipe off her mascara from her cheeks. When I got off all of her makeup she started to reapply it. I gave her a quick hug and ran out of the bathroom to my class.

Time Skip (at home after school)

I got off the bus and opened the front door. Levi was standing there on the phone.

"Okay... Can do... Alright thank you, goodbye." Then he hung up.

"Who was that." I asked him.

"The doctor." He said.

"The doctor? Why?" I asked.

"I scheduled you for an abortion."

OKAY THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THE COMPETITION SO ILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING! LOVE YALL! AND ILL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!