Part 8: Signs

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO READ MY HIDEAWAY STORY, IM SORRY FOR NOT UP DATING I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY! THANK YOU BY THE WAY! DON'T BE SILENT READERS! THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO COMMET IT MEANS A LOT!

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

It was Wednesday, we were all at lunch.

"Damn girl you're eating more than me! You've been doing that for the past 3 days! You'll be fat!" Sasha almost choked on her food.

"I know, I'm just... hungry." I replied, for some reason I just decided, I just had a feeling that I should look at Armin, so I did.

He looked so upset, so disappointed, so... heartbroken.

Time Skip

I was in biology, or science.

"Today and for the rest of the week we will be learning about our reproduction system. Now this is a very serious topic so if everyone will stay mature." Mr. Smith explain, but there were already a few smiles cracking.

I zoned out after he said that, and then I started getting cramps, and a really bad feeling in my stomach. I couldn't talk. I stood up and started walking out of the classroom.

"MS. ACKERMAN! GET BACK HERE NOW! MIKASA!" Mr. Smith yelled at me as I walked down the hallway as fast as I could.

(Hanji P.O.V.)

"MRS. ACKERMAN... MIKASA ACKERMAN!" I heard Erwin's voice down the hall.

Hey that's Levis daughter!

She was coming down the hall holding her mouth and gagging, her head hanging low.

"Mikasa are you okay?" I asked lifting up her head.

HER! It was her, I can't believe it! She's the one who skipped class with her boyfriend! I can't believe it's- no I need to stop. Look at the condition she's in right now she's about to throw up! Should I take her to the nurse? No. There's no time!

I led her into the closet bathroom and told her to stay over the toilet. I grabbed a few paper towels, and got half of them wet and left the others dry. I ran to my room as fast as I could to get the cup of water, thank god I had it, off my desk. When I got back the toilet was almost to the top with throw up.

"How much did you eat?!" I asked, after she was done cleaning up herself. "Okay let's get you to the nurse's office." I smiled and decided to not tell her dad about her skipping. But I did need to tell him something.

I called him and we arranged for a meeting that night just me and him.

Time Skip

I explained to Levi what had happened, he still didn't get what I was trying to tell him,

"Levi, those are all signs of pregnancy."