Part 51: Promise

Mikasa

lol. yur good. what's up?

eren

im just laying here. summer has been awfully boring

mikasa

tell me about it

eren

except at the mall. the mall was fun

mikasa

i miss you so much eren jesus|

i miss you so much eren|

i miss you so much|

i miss you|

i miss|

i|

|

wanna|

wanna do|

wanna do it|

wanna do it again|

wanna do it again sometime?

eren

ya.. that's actually why i texted

mikasa

okay. cool. when?

eren

i'm actually in your neighborhood now...?

"..what?" Mikasa whispered to herself, and as if on cue...

knock knock knock knock

"Oh my god," Mikasa smiled and ran to her window.

She opened it and sure enough, "Your knight in shining armor has arrived," Eren struggled to say as he was hanging from the ledge.

"Quite far from shining," Mikasa giggled.

"Welp, wanna help the dull knight in?"

"Can't do it yourself?"

"I can't do anything without you, sweetheart," he smirked.

She rolled her eyes and helped Eren in through the window. Once he was in, he hugged her.

"Before anything else happens, where's the old man?" Eren said pulling away from her, but still he held her shoulders.

As Mikasa was still smiling widely, she said, "Uh.. no... ya, he's out with Hanji. I think tonight's the night."

"Night for what?"

"Let's just say he stuck a little box with a ring in it in his pocket before he left," Mikasa winked.

Eren laughed, "Hopefully they aren't gonna come back here after."

"Ya, we'll see," she shivered.

Eren looked down to her stomach. He closed his eyes and took a sharp breath in. He looked back at her and released her.

"How much longer?"

"Two months. It's gone by quick. I was kind of scared a certain someone wasn't gonna be there for the end of it," she looked at him very softly.

"Who?" Eren asked. No not teasingly but cluelessly. He quickly got it soon after, "Oh. Oh, yea."

Mikasa laughed and rolled her eyes, "So do you want to stay here or dip?"

A Fateful Dread (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें