Part 34: Mr. Steal Your Girl

Sorry about any mistakes made in this chapter. I proofread this very poorly :)

And if anyone could help me name this chapter... thanks.

(Jean P.O.V.)

I helped Eren off of the ground because, I mean, I was only beating him up because he was being stupid, and he needed to know that.

I put my arm around his waist to help him walk, but he pushed me away, "I'm fine," but he winced.

"Eren," i said touching his shoulder.

"Jean, get the fuck off of me. I said I'm fine," the next step he took he fell on the ground, curling into a ball and holding his ribs.

"C'mon," I said with a grunt bending down and helping him up.

We walked back into the auditorium, and I said to him, "Eren, you better get your ass over there by Mikasa, or I'm stealing her."

He smiled, "Fuck you," then he walked over there and sat down beside her.

I looked around so I could find Connie, and I did. I went over and replaced Eren's spot.

"Jean?" Annie said lifting up her head, "what? Where's Eren?"

I just pointed down to him. Her mouth dropped.

(Eren P.O.V.)

I sat beside Mikasa.

She didn't look at me at all she just whispered, "well that took a long time," and giggled.

"Huh," i said to her... did she not notice it was me sitting beside her?

"You know, Jean," she lifted her hand on top of mine and turned to me, her eyes dilated, "shit."

"Mikasa, I'm sorry," I looked at her.

She looked at the screen and said, "sorry, I touched your hand."

"What?"

"I thought you were Jean," she kept staring at the screen.

After the movie ending Mikasa and I talked... well, not really talked. I actually tried to explain the weed to her, and the fact I've been hanging out with Annie a lot and not her, but she would just keep ending the conversation.

She walked away from me and over to jean. He looked at me like "sorry dude, she's mine now". If he even tried anything on her...

I texted Armin telling him I wanted to come over and ill be there in about 45 minutes. He never responded, but I was going over to his house anyways.

He had said his parents were out on a vacation. I asked him why he didn't go and he told me, "Well, they asked me, but I don't want to miss school." Of course, he didn't.

I got home,

"Hey eren how was the movie," my mom greeted me when I walked in.

"It was... it was good?" I tried to hurry upstairs to avoid her small talk.

"Eren, I'm talking to you. I haven't seen you all day," she looked at him go up the stairs.