Part 17: A Party?

(Mikasa P.O.V)

We got Eren into the car.

"I still can't believe you would do this!" I yelled at Levi. He just sat there looking ahead, "I mean look at him!"

"His fault." Levi put his hand to his mouth.

"What the hell?" I glared at Levi.

"Hey watch your language."

"Eren is siting in the back with broken ribs and you're worried about my language?"

"Why not?"

"Your such a fucking dick! You can't even take care of me and prevent me from going to a party and getting pregnant?! And so you go beating up my boyfriend for something that was 'his fault' when it was really yours?!"

"I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO A PARTY!"

"BUT YOU SAW ME LEAVE THE HOUSE AT 10:30 WHEN MY CURFEW IS 9:00!"

"YOUR'E WRONG!"

"IM FUCKING RIGHT! YOU CANT EV-" he stopped me. He stopped me with his hand. He slapped me. It was completely silent. I held my cheek.

This was such a shock. Never in my life would I have thought that Levi would hit or hurt me.
After about 15 minutes of awkward silence we were at the hospital. Levi and I both went to the back of the car to get Eren.

"I got him." He looked up at me.

"I can do it." I gathered Eren into my arms.

We ran into the hospital in a rush and almost immediately doctors surrounded us with questions and equipment. They put him on a bed and started rolling him to a room. I followed them but before they walked in the room they told me I couldn't come in so I walked back to the waiting room where Levi was.

I awkwardly sat down beside him. I looked around the room. All I saw was tears streaming down everyone's face. They looked terrible. Most of their friends or family just died. I looked down,

"Eren..." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Levi looked at me.

"Nothing." 

After we waited 3 long, boring hours, the doctor came out and said we can come and see Eren.

I rushed to his room. Right when I got in my heart stopped, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was coved in badges. His ribs were all banged and so was one of his eyes. He had a weird looking cast resting on his nose, and a plastic thing holding his jaw together.

"He's not yet woken up but he will soon." The nurse said as she shut the door, "I'll be back later to check and him."

"Eren?" I ran up to the bed and grabbed his hand. Levi leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. I rubbed Eren's forehead, then kissed his hand, "Everything's gonna be okay." I started to tear up but didn't cry.

Time Skip

I was at lunch with everyone except Eren he was still in the hospital it's only been two days.

"Are ya gonna eat?" Armin asked me.

"Yea but not now." I replied and instantly Sasha took my plate and started shoving food down her throat.

"Sorry the lunch ladies wouldn't let me get fifths." She said with food stuffed in her mouth.

"Hey did y'all here about the party Annie is throwing?" Jean raised his eyebrows rubbing his hands together.

"A party?!" Armin perked up, "Annie's throwing it?!"

A party? Another god damn party?

"I'm not going." I twirled my hair.

"Why not." Jean asked, everyone at our table stared at me.

"Cause I don't want to."

"Is it because Eren isn't here?" He made a pouty face. I glared at him, "C'mon Mikasa you have to come."

"She doesn't have to if she doesn't wa-" Armin started.

"Oh! You should come! We should twin and where the same outfit!" Sasha grabbed my shoulders.

"I'm...I... don- ... I'll think about it...."