Part 53: Souvenir

"Oh my god," Mikasa mumbled.

"What? What's wrong?" Eren asked concerned as she was close to her due date. 

"Oh I'm fine.  I'm just ready to get this baby out of me," she groaned. 

"Oh... hey, it's only five more weeks," Eren smiled.

"Yea but she's giving me awful pains in my back," Mikasa said. 

"It's just all apart of it," Eren moved over to her and rubbed her back. 

She sighed, "I am never having a kid again."

Eren just chuckled. 

He slowly turned his hand rub into a massage. Mikasa desperately needed that right now. She hung her head down and enjoyed it. 

Een adjusted himself on her bed, "Are you prepared to show up to school in two weeks?" He asked, still massaging her.

"I'm not going until after I have her. Levi checked with the school already," Mikasa responded.

Eren slowed down his massage to a stop, "Speaking of..." he hesitated, "when are you going to tell your da-... Levi... that we're a thing again?"

Mikasa was silent. She shrugged her shoulders after a few moments, "but I'll figure it out."

"I'm gonna show up at he hospital, and he's not gonna know yet, is he?" Eren drew.

"No," Miksasa chuckled, "I'll tell him, baby," she turned around and kissed his cheek while grabbing a hold of his arm, "I'll tell him."

"How about as soon as he gets home?" Eren closed his eyes and smiled widely.

"Let's wait a bit longer. He's still mad at me for getting my car towed."

Eren laughed, "Oh, yea. Who's the dumbass now?" He poked her forehead.

"Still you," she smiled and got up, "Are you spending the night again?"

"Not risking Levi finding me here so no."

"Awe," Mikasa pouted, "Well, it's almost eleven, so you better head home."

"Alright," he stood up and walked to Mikasa's window. He stopped before opening it, "Kiss?"

"No."

"... uh, okay," he started to open the window.

Mikasa laughed, "I'm playing," she walked over to Eren with her arms open wide. 

When she got to him, she brought him into a long hug. After she hugged him, she brought her head to his face and kissed his lips.

"Love you," Eren lipped.

"I know," she lipped back. 

With that, Eren opened up her window and left. Levi pulled into the driveway only moments after. Mikasa contimplated going downstairs and telling Levi, but she flopped down on her bed and passed out before she could. 

3 days later, Mikasa  and Levi were headed to Armin's house, so Mikasa could see her only friend. Why was Levi driving her? She was, once gain, grounded from using her own vehicle. She stared off outside of her window. Mikasa was growing tired of listening to the talk radio Levi always had on, so she reached over and turned it off. 

"Excuse you?" Levi glared at her.

"I.. I want to talk to you," Mikasa said the first thing that came to mind.