Preface

I could smell him, the scent was the most intoxicating aroma I have ever had the pleasure of smelling. His heady scent encompassed me immediately and a warmth arose inside of me.

If I had my wolf already I knew she would be fully aware of him near me now.

...Our mate.

My heart raced at my first official encounter with my Mate, I knew this was breaking the rules, Mates are suppose to wait until their both shifted, but I didn't need my wolf to know this was him, the guy I've waited almost my whole life for.

"Don't turn around." He spoke up now.

As curiosity filled me, I couldn't help but smile as I tried my hardest to listen to his small command.

"Close your eyes."

His voice was seductive and this game he was playing had me on edge in the best way possible.

I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing as my chest rose and fell with excitment, my heart beat accelerated as I heard the sounds of his footsteps coming closer and closer to me. I took a hold of the the chair's arm rests, my nails burying themselves into the worn fabric.

"Don't move."

With my eyes still closed I watched as the light from the open windows shifted as he walked in front of me.

"Keep your eyes closed."

I nodded and fought the urge to just look at him.

A small sound of leather moving hit my ears beore he took my hands into his.

My heart was beating too fast, one touch shouldn't do this much too someone.

"Daisy..."

My name was like music falling from his lips.

I could tell he was squatting down in front of me, no doubt if I opened my eyes right now I'd look right into his own...but I didn't want to shatter the curious illusion he had created.

"Yes?" I sounded, an excited giggle of anticipation hanging onto my single word.

He lifted my hands and placed a sweet kiss upon my each one before he placed my hands back on my lap, I heard the sound of leather once more and concluded it must've been his shoes.

I sat there and listened as he took a few steps away from me. "Daisy..." He spoke again, this time I heard him from my right side.

"I reject you."

...

A/N:

Welcome to Alliance, I hope you enjoy the story. As with many of my stories, Alliance will contain strong language, sexual situations, violance, and other mature themes...as always please read at your own discretion.

If you like the story please feel free to comment or like and for sneak peeks on upcoming chapters and characters check out my Wattpad's Instagram page: smurfyphantom06

Daisy Brooks: Claire Holt

Anise Brooks: Blake Lively

Linden Brooks: Alex Pettyfer

Ieston (Eye-ston): Peter Gadiot

Blithe : Adelaide Kane

Cade Irons: Alexander Ludwig

Photo Credit: Cover features a photo shot by freelance photographer Sebastian Hübner of model Jo Brenner. Instagrams: sh_photographie & jo.brenner