Skylar: Smart. I think that's about it for now

Henry: Alright and there will be a designer book in your room in one of the drawers. There's also a load of weapons and any tech you need in some suitcase under your bed. There is a maid who works there and your driver is on our side. She will meet with you once you are there.

Skylar: Alright. Anything else I should know about?

Henry: For now, no. Just remember I need proof before you eliminate target. Be safe and no using your powers please

Skylar: Understood. Did you tell Lucifer this?

Henry: He knows about the power stuff but not about the designer thing

Skylar: Alright

For the next two hours, Lucifer and I sat there in silence studying all the files on this family. After that, I kind of became every tired so I got some coffee to keep me up. Eventually coffee was no longer helping so I fell asleep at some point.

"Sky," a soft voice whispered in my ear. I let out a tired groan as continued to sleep. "I know you're tired but we've landed. You got to get up," Lucifer spoke. Opening my eyes, I looked to see I had my head on his shoulder. "Sorry," I mumbled as I sat up straight.

"It's alright," he replied.

Shoving everything in my bag, I looked out the window to see we were at the airport. The plane landed and after a few minutes, people gathered there things and got ready to get off the plane. Minutes past by as Lucifer and I got off the plane, went though more security and went to baggage claim before exiting the airport. As we walked outside, the sun was bright as ever so I took out my shades and placed them on.

Lucifer's hand intertwined with mine and I looked up at him to see him with a force smile. "There are people here who are staring at us in suits. It seems like they're from the industry. Our cab is straight ahead. Now fake laugh," he spoke in a hush tone.

From the corner of my eye, I could see he was indeed correct. There were people here just standing about with no bags or even briefcase. I let out a fake laugh as Lucifer guide me towards the car.

"Ms. Marran and Mr. Davis?" the guy holding up our last names on a sigh asked. We both nodded as he quickly walked around the car and popped the trunk open. Lucifer placed the suitcase into the trunk as the guy had opened the back door for me. I thanked him as he shut the door for me. He then ushered for Lucifer to get in to which he did.

The guy got into the driver's seat before he pulled out of the driveway.

"Right, well my name is Jeff, please prevent yourselves from saying 'My name is Jeff'. I've heard it one to many times. Henry has informed me on what my role is. Since you're Isabella's designer, you will be expected to show up with a design book so we'll stop by the designer shop where her dresses will be made. You both will also need to come over tomorrow to pick up your ball outfits. You will also be meeting both husband and wife at dinner time. I'll pick you up and drop you off," he informed us.

We both nodded our heads as he pulled over in front in a store. I looked out the window to see a dress shop. In the showcase, there were two dresses. Both ball gowns. On the other side of the entrance was also two dresses which looked to be much more slim and elegant. My door opened to which Lucifer stuck out his hand.

Holding in my sigh, I just smiled and took his hand in mine as he helped me out the car. We then looped arms as Jeff led us into the store. Walking in, I saw a bunch of dresses from ball gowns to classic to even cocktails.

"Ladies!" Jeff called out as he walked up to the three ladies at the front desk. They both smiled at they saw him then at Lucifer and I.

"You must be Skylar Marran and Vincent Davis," the blonde head lady spoke as she greet us. We all shook hands.