_savage

Alternate song:

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER FOR GIVING LOVERS: BOARDING SCHOOL A THOUSAND MOTHERFUCKING VOTES!

💜💜💜💜💜

FUCK YEAH WE FINALLY DID IT!

Y'know this chapter is gon' be good if it has two song accompaniments with it! In my opinion, anything on The Weeknd's discography is TOTALLY Gin; dark, mysterious, romantic, and sleazy AF. If there's a song about stealing yo girl <-- that song is a "Gin" song ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Since I promised everyone some beef back in the "Daddy" chapter, I got you all a FIVE POUND WAGYU KOBE RIB EYE STEAK FOLLOWED BY A FANCY SKILLET-GRILLED FILET MIGNON WITH A SIDE OF IMPORTED BEEF TARTARE FROM BELGIUM ٩(•ω•)و

And bubble tea (without the pearls and milk) for the vegetarians.

Enjoy!

WARNING (probably the last one I'll ever do because UNPREDICTABILITY TINGS):

THIS. IS. WHY. YOU. DON'T. MESS. WITH. GIN. MOTHERFUCKING. DOLOR. BRUH.

In the largest of the three well-equipped gymnasiums within Amantes Mortem Academy were the distinguished academy's rising stars; the Amantes Mortem's varsity basketball team, otherwise known as the Demons. The boys, tall as evergreens and drenched like they've been rained on by a sudden torrential downpour, collected around the base of a row of hanging ropes that were hung high on a dense metal beam connected to a skeletal iron frame that held the steel metal ceiling like a net.

Preparing for their upcoming game in one week, the Demons were training extensively, fine-tuning their reflexes and working out on days meant for cramming, having mindless fun, and sleep. The captain of the team, Jackson Invidia, peered longingly into his phone, his face forlorn when the one person he wanted to talk to wasn't biting after he'd texted her for the forty-fifth time.

"Why are so obsessed with that frigid bitch?" said Max over Jack's shoulder. Placing his hands over his hips, Max scowled down at his captain who had curled himself over his phone where he sat.

"Shut up Max," Jack snarled, placing his phone's screen to his chest. While most people would've trembled in fear at Jack's ferociousness, Max simply shook his head and deepened his frown at his captain's immaturity.

"Jack, Mac," growled the coach, a fearsome bear of a man with straining muscles rippling down his furry arms and legs, "stop twaddling."

"It's Max, sir," Max corrected.

"Whatever, Mac. Stop bitching at Jack and focus, or I'll give point guard position to one of the juniors."

Currently, the Demons were "resting" after an intense three hour cardio session inside and around the school's athletics buildings. In order to build their upper body strength--and to give the team a bit of a breather--the coach proposed on using two of the main gym's climbing ropes as there was only three large gym mattresses available to pad their long, lengthy bodies if the worst case scenario were to happen.

In all honesty, them practicing their climbing was more of an excuse for the already physically remarkable boys to relax as climbing up these ropes were as easy to them as taking the stairs. At the base of the mattresses, the boys on the ground heckled their team mates on the ropes to touch the metal wrought beams suspended fifteen feet above them--a masculine tradition that the boys, regardless of their sport, practiced despite the school's recommendations not to.