issfoc_nenso

*Jigsaw voice* So you've survived the first game. Now, can you unscramble this extra long title (one word) for this book's second last dedication? Again, it's the reader with the first correct answer who gets the dedication. Good luck AGAIN (ω*)

WARNING: There's no bigger troll in this story than me. MUAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs, then cries, then sobs uncontrollably* And no one's a bigger troll to herself than MEEEEEEEE. This chapter needs heavy editing.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I WROTE THIS CHAPTER (4000+ WORDS) IN A DAY. AND I HAD TO CUT THIS CHAPTER SHORT BECAUSE FUCK THIS WOULD'VE BEEN 8000+ WORDS IF I WROTE IT THE WAY I INTENDED IT TO BE (it was supposed to be longer than this WTF). I guess this just means LBS still has 3/4 more chapters to go y'all hahahaha. *cries because it means I'm still haven't accomplished ANYTHING DESPITE WRITING 4000 FUCKING WORDS IN ONE DAY*

*blows hair from her face and smiles*

Enjoy! ω*ω*ω*ω*

Violet held her breath, her virtual lungs subdued by the sight of Gin pointing his blood tipped gun at her. The expression on his face was withdrawn, his eyes as deadly and cold as the gun he sported like a seasoned hit man.

"Gin?" Violet mouthed, fear--and other damned emotions--numbing her lips.

Surprisingly, the clothes he wore had not changed from whence she'd last saw him, the metal zipper of his black leather jacket jingling from the wind that dared to dance when she and him stood deathly still. Tensing her body, Violet's mind began running wild with fatalistic ideas that swam enthusiastically in a pool of her own cynical devices. The boy standing in front of her looked the same. He sounded the same. But was he the same Gin as the Gin she loved and "knew"?

Was he the Gin that hid from Violet and directed her "Lover Boy" from the shadows until now?

Was he the "real" Gin?

Was he "Gin'?

"Answer three questions," Gin said abruptly, startling Violet back into the present.

"W-W-Wha--" she choked.

"What was the name of my pet rabbit?"

Violet blinked.What the fuck?

"Answer my question or I won't hesitate to shoot." As if to make a point, Gin cocked his gun right between Violet's eyes.

"I-It's Love!" Violet shouted, her hands raised up in submission. "A-And he, she--I don't know--it was black--"

"What is my pet name?" he barked, his free hand stabilizing the bottom of his gun.

Is he testing me? Violet thought, turning her head slightly. "It's Lover Boy," she said, her tone calmer.

When Gin heard that answer, he lowered his gun a smidgen, the permafrost in his eyes slowly melting away.

"Last question," he said, his hands trembling. "Where--What was the name of the club where we first had sex?"

Oh fuck.

"Uh, um..."

Almost immediately, Gin raised his gun at Violet, his eyes freezing over with distrust.

"I-It starts with an 'O'!" Violet shouted, stepping back. "Oga--Ogy--Orgy? Orgyia?" Fuck! Am I going to get killed because I can't remember the name of a fucking sex club?