_draw

I REALLY stopped giving a fuck in my writing and "just went straight into it" (you'll get the joke once you finish the chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) This is perhaps the longest chapter to date (4000+ words), but if you know me, I'll outdo myself in later chapters because I'm a terribly lost cause #RIPme

By the way, the song accompaniment to this chapter is PERFECTION.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CHAPTER ALERT. In which Gin and Violet teach you how to play chess and draw portraits. SEXILY. By the way, I don't consider sexily a real word. Please don't ever use it.

The world seemed to want Violet and Gin to be together.

In deserted classrooms "after" school.

In the backseat of his "lent" black Audi.

Even in her dorm room whenever her "friend" was suspiciously absent.

Every time Violet returned to the hollowed grounds of Amantes Mortem academy, she'd end up in the arms of her crooked-grinning devil with gunmetal for eyes and midnight ink for hair. Becoming feeble-minded from all the times Gin explored the mysteries of her body was becoming a bit of a concern for Violet, but with ignorance--and lots of sex--came bliss. And Violet was deliriously in bliss.

A simple kiss now often lead to clothes being strewn, limbs being knotted, and her body positioned in ways that Violet never thought were possible. Recently, she found enjoyment in having her hands tied while they were going at it, the thrill of losing her control and dominance immensely arousing for the previously vanilla inclined player.

Discovering a whole new facet to herself whenever Gin lovingly polished the diamond that was her mind, body, and soul was an exhilarating roller-coaster ride that hadn't lost a shred of its rapturous momentum. But Violet remembered that roller coaster rides could be frightening too.

The girl was happy, but she was too happy. In a game like this, this kind of bliss warranted only one of two things: one, she had finished a "good" ending of a route--or rather, Gin's route. But that was an impossibility as the game did not reset itself and offered Violet the option to pursue other routes and other possible lovers like most romance sims.

So this meant that option two--that this segment of the plot was the rising action before a disastrous event--was the most probable, and most likely scenario to come into fruition sometime in the near future.

Violet was paranoid and disheartened about losing this intoxicating bliss, even as she was curled up on top of Gin on their favourite, beaten couch inside the haunted abandoned arts ward.

The rundown arts room where they first exchanged words had become a secret hideout for them to flirt, talk, and fuck freely. In some ways, the place had also become a second home for Violet due to how often she'd frequent the place with her newly acquired "friend". Despite this small slice of comfort, a thought that stuck out of her mind like a sore blister made her burrow her face deeper into Gin's chest.

She didn't want to let him go just yet.

"You have something on your mind, Love?"

You always know, don't you?

"I do," Violet whispered, her eyes closing to revel in the feeling of his hand running through her hair.

"Do you want a distraction?" The hand combing her hair started to slide down her back and slip under the blouse of her uniform to tug at her bra strap.