_beach

WARNING: It's romantic as fuck <3 That's all I can say without revealing too much ¯\_()_/¯

Enjoy!

Violet awoke to the familiar feeling of fingers gliding over the smoothness of her back. The sounds of gulls singing and of waves crashing over shoreline fell in tune with the faint heartbeat pulsing from a hardened chest by her ear. The bleariness of her vision sharpened into focus as she found herself staring at the exquisite dashboard and fine leather interior of an expensive, familiar car.

She felt the temperature of her skin rise when realization dawned upon her like the sun awakening outside. She was lying on top of Gin in the backseat of his "borrowed" Audi.

Should I just pretend--

"I was worried, you know. You wouldn't wake up."

Fuck.

Irritated and flustered at the potent affect of Gin's voice over her tempestuous heartbeat, Violet burrowed her face deeper into Gin's chest to hear if she too was just as potent to him as he was to her.

"And who's responsible for that?" she mumbled, miffed. Violet shifted over Gin and noticed that they were both fully clothed, much to her disappointment.

How did I get dressed? she thought, her fingers rubbing at the black silk of Gin's shirt.

"Couldn't help it," he replied. "I was so lost in you, I almost went mad."

Violet's face exploded into bright pinks and fiery reds. Her shame went hand in hand with her delight when his words tickled her heart and left it quaking with excitement and fear. Knowing that it would be dangerous for her to look directly at the source of that sweet, tender warmth, she snuggled over Gin's body and hid her face in the crevice between his jaw and collarbone.

Nothing else was said afterwards as Gin caressed the naked velvet of Violet's skin to the rhythmic cadence of water caressing sand. A pointed nose and soft lips nuzzled over the crown of Violet's head while a hand threaded into her hair, releasing tingling sparks that she could feel all the way down to the tips of her toes. Rays of gold filtered through the car's windows and Violet could see floating moats of dust drifting delicately through the empty space like shedded angel feathers.

I wish this moment lasted forever.

Violet basked in the moment full of contentment and comfort, and that "feeling" that always felt like a stranger she never thought she could truly befriend until now. She wanted to keep that friend close to her heart and have them make a home there, even if it was for a short while.

A blissful quietude blanketed the scene like snow falling at night until Gin, in true "Gin" fashion, invaded the tranquil peace with an offer that sounded like a promise of paradise wrapped in sin.

"Do you want to go for a swim?"

XOXO

Considering the timeline of the plot, the season presently would've been past mid-autumn, approaching early winter. Therefore, it would've been deftly outrageous to do anything aquatic as the temperature would've dropped below what was reasonably acceptable for getting wet.