_motel

Hopefully after this chapter, all of you who were sleeping on Gabriel will realize why he's tied with James for my fav. Fuck, why does all of his chapters end up being 89.94% dialogue (XwX)

Special thanks to @SpencerAmari because this character's development would've never happened without your in depth character commentary. And special thanks to readers who thought Gabriel could potentially be a serial killer. I never would've imagined that for this character so I decided "WHY THE FUCK NOT" and included the idea into this story because F.U.N. xD A police officer/pedo teacher/serial killer character? WHY NOT. Also, please don't be afraid to leave comments on this story! Who knows, YOUR ideas could make it into this story ;)

Enjoy this really thicc and juicy update!

The first thing Violet's eyes beheld was a vase holding four red roses. Under the dull, yellow light floating somewhere above her head, the unnatural sheen of the roses' glazed petals and leaves--much like the patina of a display mannequin's skin--were accentuated, their plasticity made prominent, loud. They were beautiful, Violet thought, but they were fake, mere counterfeits of the real thing. But the real thing doesn't last, does it?

Other small details, like the nauseating green of the wallpaper that fettered the place in its shade of avocado and the DSLR sitting unassumingly in front of the vase, began to bleed into her field of vision a second before the stabbing throbbing of her brain tore her from mindless roaming and into the present.

"Fuck," Violet hissed, rubbing her temples. Where am I?

Rolling over to her other side, Violet rubbed harshly at her eyes and sighed. Will this game ever give her a break?

"You're finally awake, Viola."

Violet jolted up from the bed she was laying on, her eyes immediately focused on the man standing in the corner of the room. "Gabriel?" she gasped.

On the other side of the room, parallel to the bedside table with the vase, was a large, cracked window with half drawn paneled shades. Gabriel, who was looking out the windows, had half his face glowing radioactive green from a bright neon sign that blasted emerald light from outside the gaudy green motel room. When it hit her that she was no longer canoodling with Gin in the comforting space of her cramped dorm room, Violet drew her clothes closer to her body and backed away from her 'teacher' as far as she could on the bed.

"Where am I?" Violet whimpered. "What's going on?" As she retreated away from her 'teacher', she felt something brush against her chin. "Wait, where's my hair?" she gasped when she noticed that her long mermaid locks had been sheared off.

"Don't worry about the hair," Gabriel said, turning his sights to Violet. "There's more important things to worry about."

Violet recoiled against the bed's backboard like she'd been struck with a whip. There was nothing implicitly harsh about his words, but the tone with which he spoke them with, and his eyes which were as cold and unforgiving as a midwinter's blizzard, were antithetical to the image of the friendly, hospitable gentleman Violet 'knew' Gabriel to be.

But, maybe, this wasn't 'Gabriel' she was talking to.

Maybe she was finally seeing Gabriel for who he truly was.

"What is going on?" Violet demanded, her voice regaining its edge. 

"I extracted you before you completed what my team and I believe was the confirmation of the terminal capture target flag," he said unblinkingly.

Violet blinked. "Wait, what?"

"I took you away from Asshole before you did something stupid."

"You kidnapped me!"