error_E6

The Teacher x Student trope has always held a place in Violet's heart since she first started virtual romance sims. It wasn't the forbidden romance aspect that excited her--she understood why some people abhor the idea of a much younger, naive "child" in a relationship with a "mature" adult who should've known better. It wasn't the power dynamics or the imbalanced nature of the relationship that made butterflies flit in her stomach either. She wasn't a masochist.

For Violet, smart, patient men were her bread, butter, and cake. Men, especially those who have the ironclad patience of dealing with hormonal teens on a daily basis--and who are knowledgeable, sensitive, and grounded--are a rarity and should be protected at all costs. Especially the good looking ones.

So when Violet looked into the mesmerizing hazel irises of her English Literature teacher for the first time she was at a loss for words. Or a heart.

In front of her dressed in a simple white dress shirt (with the collar popped off of course), slim gray dress pants, and polished leather shoes was the epitome of the hot male teacher Violet could only fantasize about in her dreams. Wavy chocolate brown hair that was swirled to the side of his model-worthy face, slanted green-golden eyes, broad shoulders, and soft heart shaped lips all made up the perfect teacher that was Gabriel Allen Reinhart. Rounded tortoiseshell glasses that hung low on his perfectly arched nose and rolled up sleeves revealing lean muscular arms finished the look and nearly finished Violet.

While Violet stood at the doorway staring at "Mr. Reinhart" (or Mr. Reign Over your Heart "Reinhart", as Lena put it), Violet started to notice that Mr. Reinhart didn't immediately react or approach Violet like the previous three suitors before him. Instead, he stared back at her, his eyes assessing her in a very eerie, almost human way. Maybe Violet was imaging things, but it felt like the man that stood in front of her was thinking on his--or its--own.

In wasn't before long until Mr. Reinhart straightened himself up and approached Violet with a warm smile and an extended hand like the other characters introduced before him. For what felt like the millionth handshake she'd given in the past few hours, Violet couldn't help but feel attacked by this one.

"You must be Ms. Leigh," Mr. Reinhart said with a baritone voice so smooth it made her knees quake and her body to heat up in unexpected places.

"H-H-Hi," was all that came out from her mouth.

Mr. Reinhart stood close to her, his beautiful eyes looking straight into her dark ones without breaking contact.

Violet knew then that she wasn't just smitten with this character.

She was captivated.

XOXO

The bell that signaled the end of the school day blared, waking Violet up from her rose-tinted daze. Students all around her started to leave their seats while some (both female and male) crowded the front of the class to "ask questions" about today's lecture. From where Violet sat (since she was the game's protagonist she had a seat near the back closest to the window) she could see the proverbial apple of her eye smiling and humoring his students with the elegance and grace of a Greek philosopher.

Not only was he an amazingly likable person, he did his job better than any English teacher Violet ever had before. So much so, that Violet almost regretted not pursuing English Literature as her major in university. His silky voice and obvious passion for the subject also lit up more than just a renewed interest in Hamlet for the girl.

Violet remained in her seat, looking on at her favourite of the four Cardinal Points with love struck eyes. He was talking to the last few lingering students, his desk still littered with notes, textbooks, and unmarked tests.

It wasn't until the last NPC left that Violet returned to her senses and got up from her seat. Her confidence with the previous three characters was not with her at the moment and she didn't want to sabotage any chances of not doing Mr. Reinhart's route first.

"How was the class Ms. Leigh?"

Violet looked up from her bag that she was frantically stuffing with books and papers. Mr. Reinhart had walked up to Violet and leaned against the desk in front of hers with his hands in his pockets and his long legs crossed. Fading sunlight from the windows made Mr. Reinhart seem to glow an ethereal gold and the sight of it made Violet want to cry.

I have to be strong, she told herself. I'm not this much of a pussy.

"It was good. I didn't really sympathize with Ophelia before but I can sort of see why she was the victim of circumstances that were beyond her control," she said as she finished packing her bag. She could not for the life of her look straight at him; it would've been the same as looking directly at the sun.

The lack of response from Mr. Reinhart made Violet look up which made her instantly regret that decision. For when she peeked up at him she saw that Mr. Reinhart was smiling warmly at her, his mesmerizing eyes crinkled at the corners, and his head tilted to the side like a puppy.

Oh God, fuck me Daddy, she begged but she made sure that her avatar's face remained poised and family friendly.

"I'm glad you paid attention in class Ms. Leigh. It's great you took something away from the class."

I want to take you, she thought, but she answered, "I look forward to having more classes with you. I feel like you can teach me a thing or two...about English. A-And Shakespeare."

Mr. Reinhart's eyes darkened and his smile began to take on a more seductive edge.

"My pleasure."

Violet had to withhold a scream. She lost. She goddamn lost.

"Th-Th-Thank you Mr. Reinhart. I, uh, I have to go right now. I'll miss--I'll miss dinner! Yes, dinner. Me. Yeah."

Violet stumbled over chairs and desks to escape Mr. Reinhart. As much as she wanted to stay and jump his godly self, she didn't want to do something stupid when she was just starting the game.

Before she left the classroom, she heard Mr. Reinhart call out to her.

"Be careful out there Ms. Leigh." Violet looked back to him one last time and saw that same odd look he wore from before. The one that made her think that he was more than what the game claimed. The strangeness of it cooled her down a bit and helped her regain some composure.

"Call me Violet," she said breathlessly.

Mr. Reinhart stared at Violet for longer than what was comfortable before he smiled back at her and said, "Then please, call me Gabriel."

"Alright," Violet said, feeling it hard to breathe properly. "I'll see you around, Gabriel."

"And I'll see you too, Violet," he said with a small nod.

Violet nodded back at Gabriel and stepped out of the classroom. Once she did, the scene before her broke down into pixels and faded into nothing but black.