The CEO part 3 damirae

We finish dinner and Damian invites me back to his place. I accept and I follow him to his car again. The drive is quiet but its not awkward, its relaxing. I watch the streets of Gotham zoom bye as Damian drives us to his house. We pull up to a big mansion and get out of the car. "Wow..." I mumbled. Since I lived on the streets for most of my life, this was amazing. I see Damian smirk as he gets out of the ca r, "thanks, it was my fathers before he moved." He said as we headed into the house. We walk in and its just as beautiful inside as it is out. I look in awe and we go to the sitting room. "How'd you like dinner?" Damian asks looking at me as we sit down, "it was nice, your friends are great, funny as hell." I said with a small smile. "Great..." He said. "So how did you get your company and house from your father?" I asked. He pauses, "well my father got a better job and is working...out of town. He travels a lot so he gave me the house and business when I got old enough." He says as he gets up again, "would you like something to drink?" He asks. I smile and nod and he goes into the other room. I begin to look around and my curiosity gets the better of me sending me into other rooms. I go through offices and whatever until I reach a door. I open it and see hundreds of books. My mouth drops as I stare in awe at them. "You like to read?" I hear a voice behind me say. I jump and turn to see Damian in the threshold with two cups in his hands. I smile and take one. "Yes. When I was growing up reading was the only thing I liked to do. The books take you away from the shitty reality you're in and transports you into a world of wonder and adventure. Damian nods, "bad childhood?" He asks. I nod and sigh, "my mother died when I was young and my father abused me until I was put into foster care." I said taking a sip of the drink, which I figured out was green tea. "Rachel...I'm sorry..." He says putting a hand on my shoulder. "Its fine really, all in the past now." I said with a smile. He smiles and nods. "Now Mr. Wayne, why have you taken interest in me?" I ask. "Damian, and because you just seem...different. You dont throw yourself at me like a lot of girls do, I feel like I can trust you." He says with a small smile. I smile back and nod, "thanks Damian." I say. He smiles and gives me a tour of his mansion. I look in awe at all the shit he had. It was getting late, right now it was 11:45. "Damian, I think I should go...its getting late..." I said. "Okay, but Monday please wear something nice, we have a very important business meeting." He says. I nod "okay see you then!" I say. He smiles and walks me out with a kiss on the cheek before I go. I decided to walk. I needed some time alone. I get back to my small apartment and go to bed.
The next chapter will have smut just so everyone knows...