I knew you remembered. Bbterra

au: so this is going to have smut in it so if you dont want to read this shit dont. and im writing this on my computer so there maybe spelling and grammatical errors. I drew that btw.

Terra

finally. home from school at last. well if you call my crapy little apartment here. still its better than nothing. i sighed and went through my keys to find the right one. finnaly getting it i unlock my door. i walked into my small bedroom and threw my books and stuff on the floor. i went towards the kitchen. i went in the fridge and grabbed some milk and then grabbed a few cookies. i walked through the open door way to the living room and saw a green cat morph into a boy. i sighed in frustration as the boy got up. "what do you want now?!" i asked Beastboy. it was his turn to sigh. "terra, you're telling me you dont remember anything?" beastboy asked with a hint of frustration. "No." i said sternly, turning not to face him. "So, you don't remember me and you? That i loved you? That you...hated me?" he said with sadness. I sighed. i don't want him to know. But i love him i've always have. "Beastboy, I've never hated you. Ever." beastboy put a hand on my shoulder. I sighed. "why..." He asked, almost to himself. "I don't know..." i mumbled. "yes you do. if you didnt, you woul've went with me in the first place. there mustve been a reason that you didnt come back to the tower, to us, to...me." i sighed. "i don't know, its just that, nobody i've ever loved, has loved me back..." Beastboy turned me around. "I do." he said as he grabbed my uniform's tie, and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss. I put my hands on Beastboy's shoulders. As he put his arms around my waist. We continued to make out, until he pulled away. "Jeez terra..." he whispered as his breathing became quicker. "I love you, Beastboy." I mumbled out of breath. "C-can I try something?" Beastboy asked. I nodded. He kissed me again. This time harder. He put his arms around me. He pushed his body against mine. "Terra..." he mumbled as he ran his hands spent my body until he got to my thighs. He grabbed my thighs. "Jump ter..." he whispered. I did what he said as he pressed his body against mine again. This time allowing our crotches to rob against each other. "Are you sure terra?" Beastboy basically moaned. "Yes." I mumbled. He undid my tie. I worked on his utility belt. We stared at each other for a second before Beastboy started to grind against me. He felt so good. "B-Beastboy. G-go faster!" I moaned. He smiled and kissed me. I put my hand in his hair. He suddenly stopped. "Aghhh Beastboy!" I moaned of frustration of his withdraw. Beastboy's erection stuck out in his black spandex. He looked down. "Can you help?" He asked with a smile. I smirked. "Of corse." I said. I kissed his neck as he let out a groan. I played with the elastic of his spandex pants. "Terra!" He moaned of anticipation. I pulled them down. He moaned a thank you. I took off his shirt. Right after. "What about you terra?" He mumbled looking me up and down. "What are you gonna do about it Beasty?" He smirked as he pushed me against the wall. He started to kiss my neck until he found my sweet spot. "Beastboy!" I moaned. He began to naw and bite at it. And with that bottom tooth giving my upper body pleasure I didn't notice that he stripped my skirt off. He began to unbuttoned my shirt. When he finished, he stood back to look at me. "Damn I missed you terra." He mumbled as he picked me up by my thighs as he brought me towards a hallway. "Ter?" "To the right." I mumbled. We fell on the bed and he pulled down the rest of our undergarments. He kissed me. "Are you alright?" I nodded. He smiled and slid into me. "Beastboy!" I moaned. "It's gonna be okay. He said as he slowly slid into me again. He stopped as he waited for me to adjust. I nodded as he thrusted into me. Faster. I moaned. Constantly. "Terra! I'm- I'm gonna-" "I know!" I moaned. "Terra!" He said as he came inside me. I followed right after him as I moaned his name. "Stay..." I groaned. "Of corse." He mumbled. He pulled me into a cuddle. "We'll be okay. He whispered. "I love you Beastboy." I love you to ter." Before we fell asleep I heard him say: "I knew you remembered."
She comes back to Beastboy and the titans the next day. The end.