Come back. Bbterra

I went into town where I used to hang out with my frie- enemies. Slade instructed me to kill anyone who opposed me or him. I saw the titans. How could they survive?! I moaned in anger. "You guys again? How come you just don't die?!" I asked them. "Terra take Them out!" Slade said through my comm. "Okay." I said walking towards the titans. "Terra we know this isn't you!" Robin said taking out his bo-staff. I looked at the rest of the titans who all looked sadly at me. Especially beast boy. I felt my heart hurt a little, but shook it off. I took a rock from under me used it to fly through the air trying to attack my enemies. They dodged. I through a large sized boulder at them and knocked them all out except Beast boy. I made a sharp rock and aimed straight at him. "Terra please." Beast boy said slowly. I felt a tear run down my face, but shook it off. "Do it Terra!" Slade yelled in my ear. "Terra I love you." My mouth dropped and tears ran down my face. "I-i love you too." I said as I collapsed to the ground feeling electrocution shoot through my body. "Be-beat boy! Help! P-please!" He ran to me. "What's happening to you?" He asked holding me. Soon the shooting stopped. I let out a groan, then he stared at me. He picked me up, then the titans woke up. "Beast Boy! What's happening?!" Said Robin. "She wants to come back." Beast boy gestured at me in his arms. "We can't trust her! She tried to kill us!" I nodded. "Beast Boy, let me die." I mumbled. He looked at me. "Never." He whispered. As he put his forehead on mine. I felt myself pass out.
-3 days later-
I woke up. "You shouldn't have come back to them Terra. You're going to my apprentice or you and your friends and your little boyfriend will die." "N-no never I'll never join you!" I yelled back at him. Suddenly I jolted up. With beast boy holding me. "Are you okay?!" Beast boy asked a little frantic. "I-it was Slade! He was here! He tried to kill us!" He held me closer to him. "Relax Terra, it was just a dream. I was here the hole time. He was never here. You're going to be okay." He pushed the hair out of my eyes and kissed me. I smiled. "You should get changed your titans uniform is in your drawer. Raven did a spell to disable you suit from Slade so you shouldn't have any troubles taking it off." "They don't hate me?" Beast boy shook his head. "No they understand that Slade was the one who tricked you." I smiled. "Thanks, for everything." I said to him. He left so I could get dressed. I came out wearing what I did for the titans before Slade. I went out and saw beast boy standing outside my door. He took my hand and brought us into the living room and kitchen. The titans were there and greeted me. Even raven seemed slightly less aggravated. I smiled happy to be friends with them again.