Slipping away. Bbterra

"You don't have any friends terra! Just except that!" Beast boy yelled at me. "B-but beast boy, y-you said you loved me..." I stuttered. "He's right my child, now join me." Slade said as he came in between me and beast boy. "N-no. Beast boys my friend. He said he was. Even more than a friend..." I trailed off. "No he's not!" Slade yelled as he shot beast boy. "No!" I screamed as I ran to beast boys lifeless body. "Beast boy! Wake up! Wake up!" I screamed starting to cry. I felt myself being shook. "Terra! Wake up! Wake up!" Beast boy said as I opened my eyes. "You're- you're dead." I said my voice shaking. "It was another dream terra. You're okay. We're okay." Beast boy said holding me close.
-3 months later.-
"Slade!" I screamed as I saw him in the corner of the room. I started hitting and beating him. "Terra it's me!" I heard Robin yell. I shook my head. Then saw Robin where Slade was standing. "S-Slade! He was right there I saw him! I swear!" Robin and beast boy looked at each other.
-2 months later-
He's everywhere. I see him everywhere. I'm probably crazy now. That's why beastboy has to stay with me all the time. I always see Slade. Even if it's just one of the titans. I think they're him sometimes. Even beastboy sometimes. "Terra. Here I brought you some pizza." Beastboy said as he walked into my room. "Th-thanks." I said still terrified to see Slade.
-3rd person-
Beastboy sat on Terra's bed. "Common." He gestured to the spot on the bed next to him for terra to sit. Terra got up from the corner and walked towards the bed and sat down. He smiled and handed her the slice of pizza. These are the moments beastboy enjoys the most. When terra doesn't worry about her past, or Slade as much. It reminds him of the good times they had together before her betrayal. When she's like this, it reminds him of the girl he fell in love with.
-Terra-
We finished our pizza. I liked it beastboy was with me. I felt safer from Slade. "Beast boy?" I said shakily. "Yeah?" He asked staring at me. "Can we cuddle? For a little bit?" Beast boy smiled. "Yeah." He said as he put his arms around me. I soon fell asleep. I soon started having a nightmare again, but I then felt safe.
-3rd person.-
Beast boy saw that terra was trembling and thought she was having a nightmare, so he held her close to him not letting her go. He liked these moments. He missed his girl. The old terra was gone now. She was corrupted by Slade. Fully now. He made her crazy with all the bad memories and it tortured beastboy that he couldn't help her. The one he cared about the most was gone.