Roberra

I barley even ship this I just wanted to see what would happen enjoy😂.
Robin and I were sent on another mission. To 'take care' of the rebels, as Slade put it. I hated this. I don't want to work for Slade. I didn't as soon as Beast boy told me, "It's never too late." It was too late for me anyway. I took him and the titans to an abandoned island, where I was supposed to kill them. I just couldn't. They were my family. And I betrayed them. I felt horrible. I couldn't bring myself to it. I took Robin and Slade excepted him and turned him like he turned me. But we both stilled missed the titans. Anyway me and Robin were sent to kill the 'rebel disturbance' in town. It ended up being red x, jinx and kid flash. They became their own group since the 'end of the world.' We defeated them and brought them as prisoners to Slade. Me and Robin were both hurt after that. Robin went to his quarters and Slade sent me to tend to his wounds. I got to Robin's room. He was staring at a picture of him and Starfire. I knew he missed her at least he had a picture of the one he loved. I don't have anything of Beast boys to remember, just the memories. "You miss him don't you?" He asked me as my thoughts were interrupted. "W-what?" I said as I sat down beside him. "Beast Boy. You miss him don't you? Just like I miss Star." I shook my head. Getting a first aid kit.  "Were not supposed to love our enemies." "But we both do." Tears earn down my cheeks. "Robin I love him." I said crying. He pulled me into his arms. "I love Starfire too."  He said pulling away from me. Our faces were inches apart. I shook my head. He laid back and took off his shirt revealing his scars and new cuts. I tend to his wounds. "Terra?" I looked up at Robin. "Yeah?" "How long has it been since you've seen beast boy?" "Since I dropped our friends on the island." Robin kissed me. "I love like a sister Terra I just need to hold someone again." He said. "Okay." I sighed as we cuddled for a while.