Undercover (damirae)

My Damian and raven sims got along right away and like each other and also find each other attractive lol. Anyways this one will have smut in it so... oh and it's for IloveDamiRae  

Damian and I are assigned to a mission. Our mission is to go undercover as newlyweds and find the dick who assassinated the governor of California. Damian is my boyfriend so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch, but we both have to act happier so that's gonna be shit. We got to the hotel and unpacked for the weekend. Damian's comm rang. "Robin." He said. "This is Starfire. Have you guys got to the hotel yet?" "Yes." Damian stated. "We received a tip that your suspect is in the bar downstairs." Damian smiles. "Well it is happy hour." He said. Kori groaned. "Just go check it out." She said. "Got it." He looked at me. "Lets go." We got to the bar and sat down. We showed the tender our ids and he gave us some drinks. Damian and I were looking for the suspect. "He's not here." I stated. "Why waste a good bar?" He asked. I smirked a bit. "We'll try again tomorrow." I said with a shrug. We kept drinking and I felt different. "Babe! This is soooo fun." I said to Damian. He smiled. "Yeah it is." He said with a small smirk. "Rachel I think you're wasted." He stated an eyebrow raised. "Psssssh nah." I said. He smirked again. "You wanna ah... dance?" He asked. I smiled. "Sure!" I said. We danced for a bit. A slow song came on we did dance. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. The kiss got deeper and more passionate. "Damian." I mumbled. "Yes beloved?" "Can we go back to the room?" I asked. He smiled a bit and nodded. He took my hand and brought me to the elevator. No one else was in there so we began to make out. "Damian. I'm sober and I want you." I stated. He smirked. "I can't wait." He said with a smirk. When we got the the room I took his shirt off he looked at me and kissed me while putting me on the bed. He hovered above me while he took my shirt and bra off. I couldn't notice but how nice his abs and pecks were he was very hot and man was I lucky. "Rachel, are we gonna be okay if we do this? There's not some weird demon thing that could happen to us right?" I shook my head no. He smiled and kissed my neck. "Dami!" I mined softly. I put my hands on Damian's left and right sides of his belt and moved them into the middle slowly earning low moans out of Damian. While I pull down his pants he pulls down my skirt and tights. We're now both naked. He looks at me. "Ready?" He asks. "Yes go!" I moaned. He slid into me. Waiting for me to tell him to go. I nodded and he slid into me faster and harder. "Rachel I love you!" Damian moaned. "I love you too Damian!" I almost screamed as I came. Damian followed right after me. "That was great Rachel." He stated. Out of breath. "Yeah it was." He looked at me. "We have to call Kori and tell her the suspect wasn't at the bar. "Ahh can't we call her tomorrow?" I asked. "Whatever you want beloved." He said. I tuned on my side and then felt Damian's arms around me. "Goodnight Damian." I said closing my eyes. "Goodnight beloved."
Two months later.
The test is positive. I'm pregnant. With Damian's child. I went into his room. "Damian?" I said. "Yes come in." He said. He was practicing with his katana. "So remember that night..." I asked slowly. He smirked "the hotel?" He asked sitting next to me on the bed. "Well I have a gift from that night." I said. He smiled. "You're not!" He said happily. "Yes." I said with a smile. "You're pregnant!" He said as he kissed me. He paused. "And Rachel. This seems like the perfect time." He alas going to his dresser. "To give you this." He said extending his hand with a ring in it. "Rachel, will you, marry me?" I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Yes!" I said with a smile. We hugged.
The end.