Wreak Havoc bbterra

Yup another songfic. Deal with it. This song is from suicide squad. It's great just like the movie! And if you like suicide squad or Harley&MrJ read my jarley fanfic! Anyway enjoy!

They call me a menace, They say that I'm cursed, But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous So listen and learn

"Menace. That's what they call me. That's what they've always called me.  They say that I'm cursed. But I think they're jealous. You're all jealous. So listen and learn."

I herd 'em like cattle
'Cause I'm surrounded by cowards
And I don't give a fuck when I walk into battle
And thats why I got all the power

"I herd everyone like cattle. Because I'm surrounded by cowards like you and your pathetic friends! And I also don't give a fuck about what happens to the people I hurt out there. That's why I have all the power."

I'm where you wanna be
Ain't no one ahead of me
All of my enemies made a decision
It's better to follow me
I make no apologies
All of my sins I would repeat and I repeat
'Cause I'mma be me 'til the death of me, oh yeah

"I'm where you want to be. There's no one ahead of me. All of my enemies made a decision it's better just to follow me. I mean look at Plamus, overload and cinderblock. They decided to follow me. I bet you wish the Titans did that huh? That day I started doing bad things I would repeat and do repeat because I'll be me to the death of me oh yeah."

I can smell your fear
The only reason that I'm here
Is to wreak havoc
Everybody prayin' that I'll change, yeah
Maybe one day but tomorrow I'll be back at it
'Cause bad habits they die hard
We live fast we die hard
Go against me you'll die hard
Die hard

"I can tell you're afraid of me. The only reason that I'm here is to wreak havoc. Everyone prays that I'll change. Maybe one day, but tomorrow I'll be doing the same. Because bad habbits they die hard. If anyone apposes me they'll die hard."

I dine with the blood on my hands
Thrive when I'm beatin' the man
All I learned in the pen
Is never get caught
Just get out and hit it again
Straight outta context
Ain't see me come like it's phone sex
Ain't hear me tick like a Rolex
'Cause I'm keepin' a nuclear conscience
I fly like an atom bomb
In a world riddled with conflict
Hate that you need me
Wanna destroy me but you can't
You're gonna deploy me in the end
Better believe that I'ma be me 'til the death of me, oh yeah

"I live for hurting people. Thrive when I'm beating the man. All I learned when you took me in is never get caught just get out and do shit again. You'll never see me coming. You can't hear me ticking away before exploding. Because I'm keeping a nuclear conscience. I'm like an atom bomb, flying through a world of conflict. Beastboy you hate that you need me. You want to destroy me. But somehow you can't. You'll actually let me go in the end. Because you know that I'll always be me in the end." "You were never this evil before terra. You know the reason I can't destroy you. And it is because of you. So if you're gonna kill me, just do it now. Let me be with my friends. Just put me out of my misery...unless your scared of destroying me. That's why Slade wants you to kill me. He scared of you and me." I felt something in my heart. A little something. I shook it off.

And if love is real
Maybe I'm just too bad
To remember how good it feels...

"If love is real... maybe I'm just to bad to remember how good it feels..."
"I can help you remember terra..."

This has two endings. The song ending is the first. The happy ending is second. I label them.
Ending 1.
My heart is still

I can smell your fear
The only reason that I'm here
Is to wreak havoc
Everybody prayin' that I'll change, yeah
Maybe one day but tomorrow I'll be back at it
'Cause bad habits they die hard
We live fast we die hard
Go against me you'll die hard
Die hard

(Underlined italics are terra thinking.)
He's afraid of me. The only reason that I'm here is to wreak havoc. That's what Slade taught me. Because killing people including my friends is a bad habit. And bad habits die hard. Beastboy apposes me. So he'll die hard.
I smirked and formed a sharp rock. "Sorry lover boy! Die hard." I said as I lunged the sharp rock at him. He sighed as he died hard.

Ending number 2

I stared at Beastboy. He had fear in his eyes. I felt my eyes water. "You swear you'll help me." He smiled. "I promise." He said. I helped him off the ground. "I love you terra." Beastboy said. "I'll try to remember how to love you bb." He smiled. "I'll help." He said.

End.