I still get Jealous (damirae)

Damian glared at the changing who was talking to his girl. Damian was furious. He continued to glare at the two. He saw them talking deeply. Were the rumors true? Were they together as everyone said? Damian thought. He sighed angrily. Raven walked back to Damian. "What's wrong?" He grunted and tuned his back to her. She sighed. "Damian." She said. "Go away." He said plainly. Raven sighed and went to her room. Why is he so mad?! Rachel thought to herself. "Maybe you should talk to him." She heard her fathers voice ring through her head. I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe you're right dad. Wait you're right? "Just go talk to him. Raven sighed. She got to her feet and went to Damian's room. She knocked, then he opened the door. "What is it Rachel." He asked. "What's wrong?!" She asked. "What are you talking about." He asked. "Well obviously there's something wrong." Raven said angrily. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend!" Dami said angrily. "What are you talking about?!" Damian glared at her. "You were talking with Logan, earlier. Everyone thinks you guys are together. Instead of you and me." Damian said. The last part a little bit of sadness in his voice. "Damian," she put her hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to be jealous." Raven smiled. "You know I love you." She said. Damian tuned to her and smiled. "It's just that, you're so perfect. And everyone should want you, but you're mine." He said. Raven hugged him. "I love you beloved." He said. "I love you too dami." She said.