Just a little bit of you heart. (Nightstar) songfic.

Just a little bit of your heart by Ariana Grande.

I don't ever ask you, where you've been.
It has been a few hours, but Dick is finally back. It's probably nothing. Just crime. Probably.
And I don't need to know who your with...
He finally got back. In civilian clothes. Shopping probably. "Dick were you hanging out with the Bruce?" He paused. "Ah yeah." He said hanging up his jacket. He came over to me. "So how is my baby?" He said hugging me.
I can't even think straight, cause I can tell, you were just with her, and I'll still be a  fool...
I fake smiled. And hugged back. But I wasn't thinking about us I was thinking about the perfume that I smelled on Dick.
I'm a fool for you.
"Anyway hun I've gotta go." Dick said going into the bedroom. "What?! But you just got back?" I said. "Yeah sorry about that babe, I got the young justice league too remember?" He said coming out in his Nightwing uniform."ok"
Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for!
Dick left. I went to our bedroom and fell on the bed. Tears escaping my eyes. I just want a little bit of your heart dick! "Is that too much to ask for?!" I said aloud to no one.
-later-
I continued to sob on our bed. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Kori? What's wrong?" I heard Dick say. I turned to him.
I don't ever tell you, how I really feel, cause I can't find the words to, say what I mean.
"I-its just that- just make me feel better." I say as Dick kisses my forehead. He brought me into his arms and held me. Once again I smelled perfume on him. Different perfume.
And nothing's ever easy, that's what they say. I know I'm not your only, but I still be a fool.
Cause I'm a fool for you.
I felt a tear fall from my eye. And snuggled up with Nightwing. He looked at me as he put his head on top of mine. I sighed. "I-I love you Dick." I said truthfully. "I love you too Kori." I know he's lying. But I love him too much to care.
Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for!

I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one. I've heard a little love, is better than none. I think.
Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for!

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for!

                                    Fin