The Notebook bbterra

This is a one shot based off the movie The Note book. Some of the story is like the show but somewhat altered.

"Beastboy was hiking on a cliff when he saw a girl. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and was running from a giant scorpion. She needs help! Beastboy thought as he ran to keep up with the girl. When she got to the end of the cliff, she was trapped. Just as Beastboy was about to help, the girls eyes glowed yellow and a rock crushed the scorpion. Beastboy was impressed with her abilities. Soon the titans were behind him. "Guys did you see that?" Beastboy asked still in awe. "Yep." Robin said as they all nodded. "Hey!" A voice Beastboy never heard came from behind him. "Hello kind stranger! Whatisyourname?wheredoyoucomefrom?whatsyourfavoritecolor?andcanwebefriends?!"
Starfire asked excitedly. "Um terra, earth, red, and sure!" She responded slowly. "Glorious!" Starfire said as she gave terra a bone crushing hug. "My name is the Starfire!" Starfire said happily. "I know who you guys are! You're the teen titans! Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, and-" "boy beast. No uh uh!!-" Beastboy tried to introduce himself but couldn't because he found the girl attractive. "Beastboy?" Terra replied laughing. He let out a yelp and shipped into a turtle. His shell spinning as he fell into the hands of terra. "Where did you guys find this guy?! This dudes hilarious!" Beastboy's eyes popped out of his shell. "Wait, You think I'm hilarious?" "Well yeah! You're awesome!" Beastboy blushed. "Hey let's get back to the tower!" Cyborg suggested. "Dudes can she come with us?!" Beastboy asked gesturing at terra. "Yes." Robin said. When the others were far enough away Raven said: "I don't trust her. I can sense something off..." "I know, but I think we can trust her, for now." They said heading back to the tower.
---------------magical time skip------------------
"You guys want me gone a titan?" Terra asked holding a communicator in her hand looking at it in awe. "Yeah, we noticed that you had trouble controlling your powers and-" "Wait you told them?!" Terra asked Beastboy in anger. "No I swear! I didn't!" "You promised!" Terra said running out the door. She took a rock and flew back to the cave where she was staying before the titans found her. Slade was waiting for her. He helped her control her powers.
----------------------time skip-------------
Cyborg hit the ball and it went flying off the tower. "You get it this time bb." Cyborg said. Beastboy sighed and was about to when the ball came back up again. Then terra arose on her rock after it. "Hey guys!" Terra explained that she wanted to be a teen titan again and said she could now control her powers. She showed them she could and they let her in.
----------------time skip----------------------
Terra wrote Slade a email helping him out with destroying the titans. As she hit send she heard a knock on the door and she jumped with a gasp. She closed her computer and went to the door. She opened it to see Beastboy. "Hey Beastboy." "H-h-hey t-terra." An smears silence came. "Okay bye!" She said about to close the door. "Wait!" He yelled as he put his hand between the door. He held out a wrapped package. Terra took it and opened it, to reveal a heart shaped box. She opened it to reveal a mirror. "Aww Beastboy it's beautiful!" "Thanks I made it myself! Went a little crazy with the glue gun..." he said with a awkward laugh. I laughed. "So I was wondering you wanna go out tomorrow?" As soon as she heard him say that her heart dropped. "Beastboy I can't." "But-" "I'm sorry I can't." She said closing the door. Beastboy went back to his room feeling like an idiot. He impersonated different ways he should've asked terra out, until he heard somebody clearing their throwt. He turned around and saw terra at his window on a rock. "How long have you been there?" He asked mortified. "You wanna go out?" "Sure but-" "do you trust me?" Terra asked as she stuck out her hand for him to take "More than anyone I've ever met." He said taking her hand. Terra brought Beastboy to a diner. Which was her favorite place to eat. Later she brought Beastboy to a carnival. They went on various rides and they fell even more in love. They went on the Farris wheel. "Beastboy if you knew something bad about me, would you still be my friend?" Terra asked. "Of corse..." Beastboy said suspiciously. "I'm mean if you're really my friend, you'd like me no matter what right?" "Of course terra, no matter what." Beast boy said leaning in. Terra leaned in as well and they-" "Beastboy can we finish the story tomorrow I have to get back to class." Terra said picking up her books and trash. Beastboy looked up at her. "Of course terra. I'll be here tomorrow. Same time." She gave him a half hearted smile. "Okay. And I'm still not terra." Beastboy sighed and headed back to the tower. He wished he could he could have his old terra back. He loved her. He missed her. He was telling her this thing so she maybe would remember.

Part 2 coming up next.